Let me just remind everyone

ALB4NIA

then provide the proof big guy lol, i still see sentences with no meaning yet no pictures.... 

aYjhoPv.png

789882efc0a623fe6b7cc8918baf1930.png

a958d0d9057491cb1363ae72bc1aba16.png

2ZrGj5o.png

Second picture you can see CD mains in doom capes, killing a cd pure bottom left pic, also in the same picture the guys mouse is over "entangle" further showing that you sit mains on your fight in team 7 cape, that was the most recent f2p trip.

Just looking at the picture it isn't hard to see that there are mains at every one of your fights, it's impossible not to spot one when looking at both a CD topic, and a doom topic.

aYjhoPv.png

2ZrGj5o.png

Second picture you can see CD mains in doom capes, killing a cd pure bottom left pic, also in the same picture the guys mouse is over "entangle" further showing that you sit mains on your fight in team 7 cape, that was the most recent f2p trip.

Just looking at the picture it isn't hard to see that there are mains at every one of your fights, it's impossible not to spot one when looking at both a CD topic, and a doom topic.

I don't get why the fuck CD even needs level 120s sitting ontop of their clump when they are in the middle of fighting in the first place...? lmfao

aYjhoPv.png

2ZrGj5o.png

First of all, Second picture you can see CD mains in doom capes, killing a cd pure bottom left pic

2lRDbKX.png

So basically what you just proved, is that randoms use CD capes to snipe CD pures, thanks for that buddy! :) 

Secondly, azUhmki.png 

And finally, you just posted 120s who cant even hit the pures anyway..... 

You just failed at propaganda sir, try again next time!

if you sit on top of the corp hill with 20 'scouts' and call that scouting you're braindead.

20? More like 5 broccolied kid. Quote me if you're mad that your clan is full of brown sticky stuffters that can't right click and hit a pure.

Normally I'm all about flaming cd for mains but tbh the few fights we have had with them i have seen zero mains minus 1 or 2 125 scouts.

Ofcourse when andre is running the event on a midweek there aren't going to be mains, you already know that weekends run differently.