Dispute this l0

Tannie

Doom brought MPC/HPC+ accounts to the "1-4def" lpc scene that they claim to be the saviour of. Thank you fs for giving this cancer clan a taste of their own medicine.

seen allot of mith and some addy none from CD only mains we bring cant hit anyone 

Lol youre a clanhopper you dont know anything, kyp pls.  

You use tons of mains lets be honest, your clan is trash. Gz CD

Ahh yes i;m a clan hopper & i don't know anything .. your clan has been open for 2 years as pures and don't know how to do P2P . that's what's trash.

Ahh yes i;m a clan hopper & i don't know anything .. your clan has been open for 2 years as pures and don't know how to do P2P . that's what's trash.

I would respect your answer, but you legit got fucking dicked while you were running rings around corp, so i respectfully deny your request of relevancy. 

I would respect your answer, but you legit got fucking dicked while you were running rings around corp, so i respectfully deny your request of relevancy. 

"Relevancy" , please lol you're in a clan that can't perform in P2P & relies on pulls & mains in the weekends..don't make me laugh.

"Relevancy" , please lol you're in a clan that can't perform in P2P & relies on pulls & mains in the weekends..don't make me laugh.

RBXCwDH.png

Lol 4ner listen up mate, youre in a trash clan, i know its hard to get it through your head but its actually true xD

We made you run circles around corp for an hour while you went from 90-35 faster than op's opening weekend. 

Stay ez sf

RBXCwDH.png

Lol 4ner listen up mate, youre in a trash clan, i know its hard to get it through your head but its actually true xD

We made you run circles around corp for an hour while you went from 90-35 faster than op's opening weekend. 

Stay ez sf

"Trash clan" , hmm...your server can't compete in P2P/CLW & like i said relies on pulls & mains on the weekends. Btw...you'd probably have to fix the drama in your clan instead of posting on SB