Dispute this l0

Tannie

"Trash clan" , hmm...your server can't compete in P2P/CLW & like i said relies on pulls & mains on the weekends. Btw...you'd probably have to fix the drama in your clan instead of posting on SB

What drama mr. knowitall? You keep denying the fact that your clan legit got bullied by us for one hour lol. You'll be hopping clans in a week bro dw about it, you cant handle a bit of resistance, youre weak lol.

We outpull CD + FS /w pures combined , wonder how much we will pull if we'd  use mains aswell heh.

no u dont, if u exclude every1 with 4+ def, (MPC accounts), that you bought to the LPC scene. Also trust me I guarantee atleast half of those SF kids wont be doing another saturday for a while after last weekends trip. Still waiting for your aftermath topic lmfao.

Also CD doesnt bring mains yet, but I dare you to try and bring them, do you honestly think you can outmain CD?

What drama mr. knowitall? You keep denying the fact that your clan legit got bullied by us for one hour lol. You'll be hopping clans in a week bro dw about it, you cant handle a bit of resistance, youre weak lol.

why is inners piping up now literally taught this kid how to use his mic. #idonthateubuturclanbro

yep and here comes the death of yet another scene, youll regret it down the line ur just too ignorant to realise it now, bundle of twigs 

To be fair the scene started to die when you cunts all wanted higher cb levels as LPCs, now there are cunts with 10-20 defence and it's pretty much become the old MPC scene.

Bringing mains is only one form of cancer, bringing HPC accounts is another

@

Lq28IK0.jpg

I'm guessing Control Pker also logged onto his account for 20minutes too?

Fact is once your clan officially accepted(paid) SF to mass join them you stated bringing accounts in black/mith/addy starting to turn the scene cancer

To be fair the scene started to die when you cunts all wanted higher cb levels as LPCs, now there are cunts with 10-20 defence and it's pretty much become the old MPC scene.

Bringing mains is only one form of cancer, bringing HPC accounts is another

only an eop member would compare bringing 10-20 defence accs to bringing mains lmfao

did u see the olp mpc scene? there would be 100 mains+ on corp all trip. just because u see 5 (is there even 5 rofl?) kids with 20 def doesnt mean u can compare it to 100 mains llol

i usually h8 mains but i hate hypocrites more (Doom)

this scene should stay 1-4 def and ill make sure it will 

only an eop member would compare bringing 10-20 defence accs to bringing mains lmfao

did u see the olp mpc scene? there would be 100 mains+ on corp all trip. just because u see 5 (is there even 5 rofl?) kids with 20 def doesnt mean u can compare it to 100 mains llol

u dont get his post do you? quit sucking doom off

they are both just as bad this scene will always stay 1-4 def no matter what clan it is that means sf(Doom) have no right to go around in 30 def accs 20 def accs and act all innocent

i usually h8 mains but i hate hypocrites more (Doom)

this scene should stay 1-4 def and ill make sure it will 

u dont get his post do you? quit sucking doom off

they are both just as bad this scene will always stay 1-4 def no matter what clan it is that means sf(Doom) have no right to go around in 30 def accs 20 def accs and act all innocent

It's a simple solution we camp them with mains until we see no mithril