Wagwan. I need a clan!

Tank

I've recently applied for Devour but I think it closed today/merged into pop, that's not open either so here I am.

I am not interested in RD..That's if it's open these days. The only thing I'm really looking for is a mature leadership. I can't be arsed with kids generally bullbrown sticky stuffting each other daily, then when they don't get their own way crying/screaming/hacking/scamming/DDOSing members at every turn because they're fresh out of the womb and have no experience in generally controlling their masturbation schedule never mind a group of people in a clan.

My new account is currently

60 at

70str

1def

74 range

70mage

You seem to be in touch with the xLPC scene more than the rest of the scenes.

I would either recommend you try Ascent or Flawless in the xLPC scene, or train up and join Unbreakable in the LPC scene.

Good luck finding a new clan

Thanks for the sincere reply mate, quite unusual for these forums lol. I'll check them both out. Hoping to find a clan I can join as a baby pure, stay with and progress to a higher level without it being too much of an issue

Your account is ppretty low for the LPC scene, but there are still lots of xLPC clans you may enjoy.

Not sure which ones do a lot of P2p though.

Thanks for the reply, might be worth just waiting without a clan for a while whilst I get my stats up like you and a few others have suggested!

spy

Get this man a best recruiter gfx asap.

Rage, we have zero tolerance for scammers and trolls :)

Rage-rs.org

Clan Rage - cc

Heard of rage in the past when I was RD a year or so ago. I'll have to check the site out tonight when I finish work. Thanks for your reply mate

spy

I was genuinely just on the Olympus site having a look around because people had said you were pretty sick as a clan and that was over a year ago too haha so I only had high hopes, it's a shame I just discovered that's where your fine self resides

I was genuinely just on the Olympus site having a look around because people had said you were pretty sick as a clan and that was over a year ago too haha so I only had high hopes, it's a shame I just discovered that's where your fine self resides

tell me that you love me