Zerg Units Steamrolling Sunday, Ft. EOP, CP, Sup and LT/Ascent

James

Hn3ku4A.png

Pulled a strong 38 zerglings to Sundays trip

Went to work, smashing cunts left right and center.

JN04POf.png

iA7qVDD.png

Got word CP ventured out of moss giants and were lurking around gdz, decided to walk up ss and cut them off. Jumped straight on them and bullied their 20 man pull back down to mossies. They stopped at piper for some reason letting us catch up and destroy what they had left, didn't want to fuck around in single so we let the 5 cp mains live at mossies pond.

JN04POf.png

IMw4sB8.png

34XQKNs.png

Got word EOP and LT were tussling just south of us on another world, Hopped straight over and approached EOP sitting in the spiders, quickly pulled bows and chased them around like headless chickens, not quite as bad as yesterdays event at maze however much of a muchness. Taking no damage and losing basically no one at the time because they were so scattered we continued the punishment. LT hit we turned around and they quickly fled back into the tree's continued the assault on EOP and realized the only people attacking us were 10 100's in rune, we're not here to fight fucking mains especially when the clan is rumored to have around 50 l0l, so we dipped with our inventories filled, while a few Zu stragglers got pushed east by what was left of EOP and their mains.

JN04POf.png

34XQKNs.png

Asked LT/ascent for a fight we defended south of 26 hill, just east of sperm. They rushed in from the east, we quickly went to work pulling scims and watching them try stationary tank us which yeah never works. Decided to make a few movements with range killing the stand out LT members, quickly picked them off. Decided to go north to see if they would follow, they got a little regroup and re-rushed, bowed off the hill getting some quick and easy piles, pulled scims as they climbed up and they got knocked back down to lumby. They ran north and i think they saw they were down 15 l0l so they dipped to single and tried to snipe us. We went west then to see them re-rush 26 to try claim a win? l0l 35 of us rushed 26 and put them back down to single. Stick to Single LT ffs.

JN04POf.png

OYi5LSD.png

34XQKNs.png

Last bit of action we got a little fight with supremacy at gap, went to work, ingame spamming was amazing, good brown sticky stuff lads. Got some quick kills before we heard LT was coming, we slowly moved south of gdz with bows ranging down at supremacy, LT ran straight into them, we went north quickly getting a 10 second regroup to chase the remaining supremacy back over to single strip, went over to fight LT somehow still having +5 on them, managed to get a quick scim push and drop their entire front line. Got word EOP was sitting in SS east so we dipped north west after destroying two clans already. 

JN04POf.png

Pictures! Yey!

4ddda17cfed0aba82d22d77628d850b0.png

9aa39281db41e351ad21941b2e751390.png

sokxrw.png

11cexiz.png

14g6ij5.png

o6g4ho.png

h1fqv5.png

b3q96t.png

1fvinn1.png

hAyD21T.png

T7WY7UW.png

WlHEz2J.png

XFdyP1o.png

igfGH8I.png

09sQs1V.png

cDdUMcp.png

bnW4gHO.png

2xhn7r.png

133w57x.png

1f8eitg.png

bvzubf.png

1s77kpt.png

13z132b.png

1e7wso3.png

1my3l9o.png

byacwt.png

1y4y8i1.png

ol253m.png

13qpaux.png

8xzipz.png

You never ever got close to clearing us, not sure how you got to 'fought eop down 20' like tristin claimed since we pulled 53 and not 60? And you rushed the fight while we had ~35-40 there lol. Pic proof of mains pls. More propaganda in 1 topic than that cp 'leadership' has fed their members the past 3 weeks. Did ascent even go out? Dont they have an rivalry with lt? Fucking lold

What happened to people saying fun trip/gj/nice work etc ? Ya'll always got excuses who gives a fuck the fights over you nimrods no1 cares about your brown sticky stuff excuses fuckin pineapple heads 

IF you want people to say that then stop making up brown sticky stuff & say things how they actually were, you and me both know that you never even came close to clearing EoP, in fact.. you got slapped m8.

What happened to people saying fun trip/gj/nice work etc ? Ya'll always got excuses who gives a fuck the fights over you nimrods no1 cares about your brown sticky stuff excuses fuckin pineapple heads

brown sticky stuff excuses? Yeah these are all 'excuses' instead of 'what actually happened'. Maybe if your clans topic wasnt full of lies people would've said gj nice trip and move on. Fuckin lold I don't hate you but your clan

brown sticky stuff excuses? Yeah these are all 'excuses' instead of 'what actually happened'. Maybe if your clans topic wasnt full of lies people would've said gj nice trip and move on. Fuckin lold I don't hate you but your clan

Your names proves a point.

However i think Fatality left you in quite a mad state.

IF you want people to say that then stop making up brown sticky stuff & say things how they actually were, you and me both know that you never even came close to clearing EoP, in fact.. you got slapped m8.

If you didn't bring mains to back u up every fight you'd be more dead than fucking cp