hej estonia

Kenan

you have 48 hours to apologize for teaming with rage or @Naaldo will reopen terror tribe to kyp you

i love estonia but i don't love people who share capes

btw nice mains rage looks like i broke you again

qy9n1zB.png

Fs/cd cleared was ez

imagine if rage didnt team with ST All clans wouldve had the same numbers!

but instead rAge is making up excuses to team with ST

This would of been the case but cd likes to 2v1 rage so our boys in st evened the playing field and you got cocked.

Fs/cd cleared was ez

This would of been the case but cd likes to 2v1 rage so our boys in st evened the playing field and you got cocked.

they bring mith next time we bring mains :) and camp you for bringing said mith you gonna team fine be lame but have them drop the mith 

they bring mith next time we bring mains :) and camp you for bringing said mith you gonna team fine be lame but have them drop the mith

Oh yes bc mith wasn't considered pure since 2005. Rage is 1-5def but it's pretty sad cd gotta find any excuse to bring mains (even though you already do). And please for the love of God stop acting as if cd doesn't team with bt the xlpc every weekend.

Fs/cd cleared was ez

Lol lay off the rock champ. U seen whats happened to doom right? Gz on getting ur clan killed rofl

Oh yes bc mith wasn't considered pure since 2005. Rage is 1-5def but it's pretty sad cd gotta find any excuse to bring mains (even though you already do). And please for the love of God stop acting as if cd doesn't team with bt the xlpc every weekend.

dont matter its 1-5 def have them wear robes if they come dont be cancer

More empty threats from Kenan, although I don't get why Rage teamed with them considering they claim to have pulled 55 alone.

Zzz

We had lower pull and our scouts saw that FS and CD whas 2v1 against Rage. So we offer help.

FS and CD WE DONT CARE LMAO. ITS A FUCKING GAME. ENJOY THE GAME. APES :lol:

Not my probleem u guys couldnt defeat us in 80+ vs 75. Learn 2v2 Mongols B)  ^_^

Nice mains also btw. I will never täke my mithril off. Lmao

We had lower pull and our scouts saw that FS and CD whas 2v1 against Rage. So we offer help.

FS and CD WE DONT CARE LMAO. ITS A FUCKING GAME. ENJOY THE GAME. APES :lol:

Not my probleem u guys couldnt defeat us in 80+ vs 75. Learn 2v2 Mongols B)  ^_^

Nice mains also btw. I will never täke my mithril off. Lmao

then you will see the true meaning of mains rofl