With FOE moving down to their roots

Hormone

look how that one worked out XD watch from 3:15 btw to watch ur clan get cleared from 200 to 0

Went really well, one of the highest pull probably in rs history, bullied you up to HPC and you still got fucked by an mpc

Watch from 0:25 to see your Dogshit clan get hunted down like rats. 

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG3Ihg-ii

look how that one worked out XD watch from 3:15 btw to watch ur clan get cleared from 200 to 0

Is that even supposed to be impressive? Imagine getting bullied out of your own cape on your first trip as a hpc lmfao brown sticky stuff clan no wonder supremacy closed you HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think it's heading in the right direction.

Most of the big HPC have now moved to LPC. Existing HPC must move down or end up dying. That's all there is to it. Aftermath topics is majority LPC now and the action is great.

This should restore Pure scene nicely. There will be no different categories.

Alliances are uncertain, but I'm sure existing rivalries will carry on.

The weekend stand offs by the big LPC clans should hopefully just turn into 3 different world fights. Always be something to gwas. I am looking forward to see how the pure scene will look in a months time. I cannot wait!

2 more clans on the scene that isn't gonna stand for cancer

CD mains better watch themselves and invest in law runes.

Very surprised these clans were this late on their decisions to move down, hurry up Apex/Sup wtf are you waiting for??

They are making the transition now

Fs will slowly die away without eopiss boosting their pulls by 20 every weekend.

Fi/eop will have a good chunk of members leave for cd/fs/doom/rage etc. All cland will pull 40-50 after the first hype weekend from hpc going down.

Eopiss will still be 0-1 in preps in 2022.

Should be alot of fun tbh can't wait for the action to come!

we already got 90 people signed up and around 75~ ready with accounts

eopiss can be 0-1 in preps but that still wont stop us from camping your clan =D

we already got 90 people signed up and around 75~ ready with accounts

eopiss can be 0-1 in preps but that still wont stop us from camping your clan =D

No one cares about your clan. Eopiss is the reason your scene died due to your mains. Don't bring that brown sticky stuff in lpc scene and I am sure we will have fun fights.