LMAO OLYMPISS

OP GOD

Dude, how can you not see it LMFAO, you're actually so full of it you can't even see your own actions. WE HAD 0 MAINS vs Rage on Saturday and Sunday, the leaders have already said that whoever brings mains gets kicked, 120s are ok to scout on (in the region of like 5-7 scouts max), thats it, but 120s cant hit 80s so no problemo. 

Again spreading propaganda, and you're not bias, ye ok buddy lol

Ye looks like you're done here, was easy salty. btw take a look at the rage topics to see level 80 mains named lithuanianz, etc:. hitting them

Ye looks like you're done here, was easy salty. btw take a look at the rage topics to see level 80 mains named lithuanianz, etc:. hitting them

Funny, just looked at the rage aftermath topics, and i saw no one named "lithuanianz" hitting anyone... Hmmmmmmmmm 

No propaganda ay? :)

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/31589-retards-drop-your-mains/

funny how every picture is them focusing rage, damn break always being bias propaganda maker man!!

If thats legit all you have, then i feel bad for you. Grats on transfering a propaganda topic, to create more propaganda!

First of all, you talk about Lithuanianz, i see him don't get me wrong, but he is not hitting anyone LOL, nice picture analysis. 

Doom bem? Who the fuck is that????? Not someone from CD l0000l! 

The others are randies who i have no idea who are, and that libyan broccoli hits us aswell along with the 2 "xzvzrs" retards

SO GJ BRO! you just proved you indeed use propaganda! That being said, i know can see you have a long way to go if you are to be respected. 

If thats legit all you have, then i feel bad for you. Grats on transfering a propaganda topic, to create more propaganda!

First of all, you talk about Lithuanianz, i see him don't get me wrong, but he is not hitting anyone LOL, nice picture analysis. 

Doom bem? Who the fuck is that????? Not someone from CD l0000l! 

The others are randies who i have no idea who are, and that libyan broccoli hits us aswell along with the 2 "xzvzrs" retards

SO GJ BRO! you just proved you indeed use propaganda! That being said, i know can see you have a long way to go if you are to be respected. 

I dont need your respect. Nice "debunking" without any proof man! I'm sure plenty of people trust your professional opinion even with having first hand experience of getting hit by all of those mains i've just shown you.

I dont need your respect. Nice "debunking" without any proof man! I'm sure plenty of people trust your professional opinion even with having first hand experience of getting hit by all of those mains i've just shown you.

You're the one who blames an entire clan because random mains are in their exact clan cape, you have no proof of it you just put your blindfolds on and select whoever you see in rune. 

I dont want to give you respect, or nor will i ever be giving you respect, people who deserve respect are people who actually acknowledge when they are wrong and are accepting it, you are not one of them because you simply cant accept that a clan can beat you without the help of mains, so you rely on that excuse to try and save the embarrassment your clan goes through.

You're the one who blames an entire clan because random mains are in their exact clan cape, you have no proof of it you just put your blindfolds on and select whoever you see in rune. 

I dont want to give you respect, or nor will i ever be giving you respect, people who deserve respect are people who actually acknowledge when they are wrong and are accepting it, you are not one of them because you simply cant accept that a clan can beat you without the help of mains, so you rely on that excuse to try and save the embarrassment your clan goes through.

You're so self-centered it's ridiculous, no point in even trying to keep up a conversation with you because it goes full circle, no matter how much "evidence" I provide.

You're so self-centered it's ridiculous, no point in even trying to keep up a conversation with you because it goes full circle, no matter how much "evidence" I provide.

I'm self-centered? Hahahhahahahahahhaha, you're the one who can't take a loss when your clan gets humiliated, so you make up excuses to try and save your clans image. You have no proof, NO PROOF, of any mains in CD capes within the past weeks, except from randoms in CD capes, which you so famously think are in CD because they are wearing the CD cape. 

Yea dude, i'm self-centered lmfao

this is one of the guardians of your website @@slushpuppy

Its actually disgusting that people flame dead members, and as a mediator you should be the responsible one in taking things to a respectful level, yet this is the one of the officials of the website, jesus. 

Gj on promoting a biased, disrespectful randy bro.

Judging by his post, i think he is flaming ur clan, not the dead dude.

It is still a low blow but regardless, perhaps next time u shouldn't leak the dead dude in your clan

Judging by his post, i think he is flaming ur clan, not the dead dude.

It is still a low blow but regardless, perhaps next time u shouldn't leak the dead dude in your clan

Leak the dead dude in your clan? What are you saying? A guy who was his irl friend posted his confirmation of death on a different account on the public section. We then hailed him afterwards the following weekend with spams and raised money to his family. 

Olympus, Rage and various clans then mocked the death and like what your mod did.