New/future Matched Opts Rankings?

keep flaming fi @@Niblet @@Duval watch what happens lmao. u got bullied by eop, the worst clan of all time now stfu before we leak ur forums

Instead of worrying about leaking forums "which we know you cant" worry about how you can fix your broken clan bc fi is worse then eopiss and that's hard to beat.

I'd say the #1 matched title won't really remain with anyone too long. There are a decent few clans that will be actively competing for it. P2P may be between UB/FO/EoP but it won't be as narrow for F2P. Clans will come in and out of contention for #1 with around 4-5 clans consistently battling it out.

When it comes to lower opts matched P2P - Unbreakable definitely takes the cake, but foe has proven that they can win higher opt preps as well as full outs.

Free to play? UB core excels at anything clan wars related.

Doom's quality has slacked off a bit, but we've proven in the past that we can decimate the scene.

I'd say the #1 matched title won't really remain with anyone too long. There are a decent few clans that will be actively competing for it. P2P may be between UB/FO/EoP but it won't be as narrow for F2P. Clans will come in and out of contention for #1 with around 4-5 clans consistently battling it out.

ya f2p is gonna be good fun when u guys, fo, and sup have ur accounts ready

tone down autism so we get more preps?

lmfao nobody has any reason not to give us preps. you'll see over 175 mains (again) if we get no preps. if you guys would like to kill your own scene, be my guest.