wow ex-aao member elegantly describes the brown sticky stuff hole that is AAO

Lord Ex

2cr85mp.png

link to this poor guys introduction - http://clan-rd.com/community/index.php?/topic/20243-one-hard-fuckin-metal/I advise any and all AAO members to follow ur fallen lion and begin your journey towards becoming a Phoenix

btw we told him to say none of this lmfao u piss off ur members this much u have them writing essays trying to help anyone not make the same mistake he did. link to his profile on AAO forums - http://aao-rs.com/index.php?/profile/543-platinum/

idc if u dont care u viewed my topic anyway losers LMFAO

Literally no1 gives a brown sticky stuff go do some recruiting and atleast try to be relevant

bro I like how u speak for the entire pure community and camp sharkbrew 24/7 only to probably be advanced member in the clan you're in. get a grip loser when u can lead a clan other than ur joke of a 3 man snipe team rock man we can talk

u are beyond awkward pm me for social skills loser

bro I like how u speak for the entire pure community and camp sharkbrew 24/7 only to probably be advanced member in the clan you're in. get a grip loser when u can lead a clan other than ur joke of a 3 man snipe team rock man we can talk

u are beyond awkward pm me for social skills loser

lmao pm if mad loser I think ur delusional and have no clue who u are speaking to keep piping up and I will close Rd lmfao @@Jail confirm

Not surprised tbh

After our prep they slumped for 4 weeks and havent seen em until 3 weeks ago.

Expected AAO to be gone with the wind but turns out they are still open.

Hopefully both parties can get enough people to have a 50 vs 50 fullout and finally settle their arguments.

if you need to make more than one topic to try and prove a point that another clan blows its probably the other way around

you caught me!!!! if you watch the video it clearly shows aao winning!!!! good observations are good!!! nice one @ ur insight is exceptional im glad u could lend us ur wisdom dating back to early 2k16

much experienced clanner hide behind ur mm/tlp leadership minion boy u do anything on ur own u would flop

keep watching yt videos and pretending like u know what ur talking about new bundle of twigs

you caught me!!!! if you watch the video it clearly shows aao winning!!!! good observations are good!!! nice one @ ur insight is exceptional im glad u could lend us ur wisdom dating back to early 2k16

much experienced clanner hide behind ur mm/tlp leadership minion boy u do anything on ur own u would flop

keep watching yt videos and pretending like u know what ur talking about new bundle of twigs

it's actually hugely disappointing to see you help create something like Terror with a promising future out of the mire of w308 only to throw it all away and behave the same way every RD rank has ever behaved and prevents the clan from being anything of relevance

:lol: thanks for +1 @Tyendienigga

tumblr_mssl8cWE1C1s665t5o1_400.gif

it's actually hugely disappointing to see you help create something like Terror with a promising future out of the mire of w308 only to throw it all away and behave the same way every RD rank has ever behaved and prevents the clan from being anything of relevance

bro this is runescape relax "throw it all away" lmfao and you weren't around to see the way RD acted bud so don't pretend like you know- go gravedig more forum posts and watch more yt vids u dork

relevance? exactly why your commenting on my topic 

quote if triggered

bro this is runescape relax "throw it all away" lmfao and you weren't around to see the way RD acted bud so don't pretend like you know- go gravedig more forum posts and watch more yt vids u dork

relevance? exactly why your commenting on my topic

quote if triggered

i'm quoting you to let you know of all the places you could have been in you chose to be in RD lol, bye

i'm quoting you to let you know of all the places you could have been in you chose to be in RD lol, bye

my friends are in RD soz im not a gloryhunter LMFAO and if you knew your history the foundation of Redemption is from Terror which I created pre-eoc so it's pretty much Terror lmfaoo god bless the ignant