Misfits Monday ft. D, Eop

Asap

CSSovkQ.gif

We went out pking with around 15-20, later peaking at 32 Misfits to find out if there was any action in the wildy.

We pked around ca / easts / vetion / lavas and got ourselves some easy loots.

Later on Doom and Eop showed up and we got into a fun cluster between all 3 clans.

As the fight went on, we had pushed Eop to singles with less than 10 people in game, while Doom was regrouping in Edge bank.

We called a tele out and took the win.

Asap's POV

v7i8Y.png

There were multiple regroups from misfits and dome (dome especially) but it is very clear who the competition are. Hopefully we can get some nice clean pkris set up in future without dooms mains or their garbage 10 man pulls getting in the way. Gj.

There were multiple regroups from misfits and dome (dome especially) but it is very clear who the competition are. Hopefully we can get some nice clean pkris set up in future without dooms mains or their garbage 10 man pulls getting in the way. Gj.

can doom just close already holy brown sticky stuff

As the fight went on, we had pushed Eop to singles with less than 10 people in game,

gna have to call that one out at no point were we pushed into singles with <10 ingame lol the only point we were below 10 ingame on any pov was when doom crashed and we got spread out and took 15 seconds to get a rg southwest of corp hill, you can see it in my pov.

other than that the only thing i can think of where you might think eop got pushed into singles was when we grabbed a bank and there were people waiting east graves for the rest to carra up.