Why is Cd scared to go out in p2p?

Jimbo

Cd is a 1 server clan and will probably remain that way don't think there leadership is competent enough to do two servers as they've hardly improved there quality in f2p apart from returning bc they die so much

Your clan is littearly pulling 10 lol.

OT: Our clan does p2p everyday, and we have proven time upon time that we are solid in p2p.

But you are littearly dragging your members through a 1-2 hour trip that consists of 30 minute regroups and barely any action.

When the hpcs move down, we will probarly start doing p2p again.

And you got gwassed in p2p by vt zeke lmfao.

Your clan is littearly pulling 10 lol.

OT: Our clan does p2p everyday, and we have proven time upon time that we are solid in p2p.

But you are littearly dragging your members through a 1-2 hour trip that consists of 30 minute regroups and barley any action.

When the hpcs move down, we will probarly start doing p2p again.

And you got gwassed in p2p by vt zeke lmfao.

so let me get this straight you're solid in p2p yet you started to 1 item us when p2p sundays were announced because we didnt change p2p sundays back to f2p. Ah yes your really smart you are.

so let me get this straight you're solid in p2p yet you started to 1 item us when p2p sundays were announced because we didnt change p2p sundays back to f2p. Ah yes your really smart you are.

Ah yes, i remember 1 iteming you for your +1s and you retards started crying on SB LOOOOOOOOOOOL was ez triggering you

Cd is a 1 server clan and will probably remain that way don't think there leadership is competent enough to do two servers as they've hardly improved there quality in f2p apart from returning bc they die so much

Shut the fuck up lmfao, you got 3-0d by Envy you shouldn't be talking about 'quality' L00000000L

Ah yes, i remember 1 iteming you for your +1s and you retards started crying on SB LOOOOOOOOOOOL was ez triggering you

ah yes, you like to believe in your own lies. What actually happened is we just hopped into world 65 instead and took many ddses` and glories` from your members, Ah yes