Sign in to follow this  
Braden

LPC Tournament Week 6

Need these completed ASAP, thanks. If you run into trouble, pm @@ndYa or myself.

F2P

30v30 Final: Fearless vs Olympus - Planned

50v50 Final: Fearless vs Unbreakable - Planned

P2P

30v30 Final: Unbreakable vs Olympus

50v50 Final: Unbreakable vs Doom

i think theres some sort of a mistake, we havent fought op in the 50v50 f2p yet? 

OP forfeited 

doom cannot pull 50 to p2p cwa l0l zenith is baddd

We could easily. We pulled 55 to f2p with no invites. Fs pulled 20 and had 30 invites. You could of easily been dqed for having more then 10, but we don't wanna go to the final. So you get to take our place. Either way, UB will win the 50v50 F2P and P2P cause FS won't pull 50 and will have to invite 30 again, so UB can technically play a music bot and fight blind and still win lol.

Unlucky.

We could easily. We pulled 55 to f2p with no invites. Fs pulled 20 and had 30 invites. You could of easily been dqed for having more then 10, but we don't wanna go to the final. So you get to take our place. Either way, UB will win the 50v50 F2P and P2P cause FS won't pull 50 and will have to invite 30 again, so UB can technically play a music bot and fight blind and still win lol.

Unlucky.

I'd try to cope too it's okay :/

Unlucky.

Ty