Flawless Smoking BT & POP/SNIIIPE

Fat Boy

we didn't go out yesterday so keep my clans name out of your topic lmfao

imagine using my clans name on your topic for views lmfao

I said Pop put on "Snipe" Capes .. It was a mixture of POP members and SNIPE members who we fought yesterday. Tyvm for your concern.

~xLPC flows in my veins~

You are the biggest 1 bang i've ever seen in my life.

?? Whats the relevancy on this?

What is your point?

If you saying that im bad, well, i might be. Im a main clanner for like 7 years and just started adventuring on the pure world, so yeah im humble to admit that i need some training during fights, which is a thing that i'll work hard every day to become better, and most important, im willing to learn from anyone that wishes to teaches me.

I bet i can learn how to fight as a xlpc pure in a couple weeks, unlike you that would take almost forever to be at least 50% of  me when comparing how i fight if you come to my usual territory (main fights).

See a point here? Its easy to brag your egos on someone that are novice to your scene, but you also forget that other people know many stuff better than you on other areas. Try to be more humble, it doesnt hurt

"Ex" and the clan "Snipe" use the same cape. If you look at the top left you will see the names of people im hitting. And you will see Pop names.

oh i get it.

So if i ever find someone from Flawless walking with another clan on a non-mand event, just hanging out and having some fun... i can put on my desperate winning topic that my clan crushed Flawless aswell ? 

?? Whats the relevancy on this?

What is your point?

If you saying that im bad, well, i might be. Im a main clanner for like 7 years and just started adventuring on the pure world, so yeah im humble to admit that i need some training during fights, which is a thing that i'll work hard every day to become better, and most important, im willing to learn from anyone that wishes to teaches me.

I bet i can learn how to fight as a xlpc pure in a couple weeks, unlike you that would take almost forever to be at least 50% of  me when comparing how i fight if you come to my usual territory (main fights).

See a point here? Its easy to brag your egos on someone that are novice to your scene, but you also forget that other people know many stuff better than you on other areas. Try to be more humble, it doesnt hurt

oh i get it.

So if i ever find someone from Flawless walking with another clan on a non-mand event, just hanging out and having some fun... i can put on my desperate winning topic that my clan crushed Flawless aswell ? 

you know when "Hiiit" and "Snipe"  members put on POP capes and join your trips and yhall pk together  ???  well this time its vice versa.  "POP" members put on "Snipe" capes .... hence why i said POP members are wearing "Snipe" capes.    btw POP had atleast 60 percent in the 25-30man pull .... that they did ...   &  POP members are POP members even if your leader did not call for a pk trip.  so if you do not like what you see then tell your members not to pk at all when you guys dont have an "official" pk trip ..... lmao 

you know when "Hiiit" and "Snipe"  members put on POP capes and join your trips and yhall pk together  ???  well this time its vice versa.  "POP" members put on "Snipe" capes .... hence why i said POP members are wearing "Snipe" capes.    btw POP had atleast 60 percent in the 25-30man pull .... that they did ...   &  POP members are POP members even if your leader did not call for a pk trip.  so if you do not like what you see then tell your members not to pk at all when you guys dont have an "official" pk trip ..... lmao 

Oh im so freaking sad about it :(

That really hurt the entire clan :( 

Please be gentle