Best clan you have been a part of?

Papa Bear

Title says it all, try not to post the one you are in currently, if you do what was the second best?

This is in terms of community and quality both

Mine is SK, not have I yet found a clan that I still talk to the people as friends after the closure no matter what way we part

SF is a great community too join today BTW :)

I don't remember you at all but it was the opposite, community was dope but was dead in terms of activity

my rsn at the time was probably player74617 I thought the community was awful but maybe it was just Zach constantly acting like a broccoli I was only in havoc for a month or 2 b4 I left

Olympus like a year ago had an awesome community where pretty much people just hang out and chill in about 2-3 different channels of different cliques with anywhere from 5-20 people in them

EoP was fun while i was in it first about a year ago, second time i was going to rejoin just wasnt the same, cool ranks still. most my member friends were either inactive or from differnet time zone

TDLR; i enjoyed olympus and eops community the best 

Nothing beats like the 15-20 Olympus guys I've known for around 2 years now

in terms of other clans I liked eop when I was in it back when they were ass and joked ab closing which was fun but I don't like clans saturated with gloryhunters and weird kids that care ab rs ego so nty for most people in modern day eop