The Voice Of The Community

DreTheOBJ

Hey, it's me. A Black justin beiber lord trying to do something positive for the community.

I've gotten so bored of simply playing the game and warring, I decided to do more. I want to create a brand for the community and everybody in it.

By supporting this movement, I'll help you guys get Camtasia for free and free GFX to start your own brand. If you ever wanted to take your videos or even start your own brand, I can get you started for free.

The pure community has sharkbrew. But who then prioritizes our voice? Who speaks to jagex or the Runescape community overall and says hey, the pure community, Is pretty fucking big. I want Jagex and all players, Pure or not to make a pure, and see where we are coming from and what it's like. I'll be devoting myself, with daily uploads of reaction videos from old videos/speeches/wars, Daily uploads with a series called what's new on the brew and more.

75% of you are gonna be like justin beiber.... But the other 25% that want to see the community grow and get what YOU want and also get free gfx and brown sticky stuff lmfao, Support it! Watch this video, Leave a like and sub.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6AS4bHpZx8