Jump to content
DreTheOBJ

The Voice Of The Community

Recommended Posts

Hey, it's me. A Black justin beiber lord trying to do something positive for the community.


 


I've gotten so bored of simply playing the game and warring, I decided to do more. I want to create a brand for the community and everybody in it.


 


By supporting this movement, I'll help you guys get Camtasia for free and free GFX to start your own brand. If you ever wanted to take your videos or even start your own brand, I can get you started for free.


 


 


The pure community has sharkbrew. But who then prioritizes our voice? Who speaks to jagex or the Runescape community overall and says hey, the pure community, Is pretty fucking big. I want Jagex and all players, Pure or not to make a pure, and see where we are coming from and what it's like. I'll be devoting myself, with daily uploads of reaction videos from old videos/speeches/wars, Daily uploads with a series called what's new on the brew and more.


 


 


75% of you are gonna be like justin beiber.... But the other 25% that want to see the community grow and get what YOU want and also get free gfx and brown sticky stuff lmfao, Support it! Watch this video, Leave a like and sub.


 


Thanks


 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6AS4bHpZx8


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Respectable for having the courage to do this.

 

 

 

I would love some gfx :)

 

No problem. Leave a like/sub and I'll hook you up! Sharkbrew is the main source of content for my channel so it's a win win!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally, if you are going to do such vlogs, combine it with other activities such as commentating while recording your clan's trips.

Reaction videos will be out soon. These are just kickoff videos. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be monitoring the progress of this

 

Problem is that the pure clan community is not as big as the 1v1 community so you would have to include a lot of information on the 1v1 community both F2P and P2P.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...