Why are we still restricting combat caps for preps?

موني

You're missing the point of my topic 

I think your the one missing the point here, fix the clan ur in before u start talking about 1-5 defence.

and also fuck no the cap stays 88cb or its all just ganna go back to the way it was, like holy fuck i now understand why doom is dead got broccoli's like u in it

Fuck no. If you want 99 prayer you should sacrifice attack levels to get it. 60 attack / 99 prayer = 88 cb, or 75 attack / 52 prayer = 88 cb. Make a choice.

Fuck, I'd rather see a maxed 60 attack / 20 def acc = 88 cb rather than a maxed 1 def 101cb that has no use outside of clanning.

No combat cap if pure clans stay 1-5 def.

A 60att/43pray maxed pure account vs a 99att/pray pure account has the same biggest weakness which is defence. Att does statistically effect damage output for melee and pray simply makes you those extra protection timings... 

I get the part where most people think clans will abuse this and force people to get def eventually. I think if we as a community retaliate quickly on the clans breaking the rules it should be kept clean and simple.

Good luck working things out!

@@Moni

You are still restricting combat caps because it is an even opts fight.

There is your answer.

Back when there was no combat cap or opts limit people really had no idea what the other combats or opts would be, we did not give a fuck I guess.

However down the road +2/-2 opts was made, still the other clan would have no idea what the cbs would be.(ranging from 40-100)

Today the combat cap has evolved into this as a kind of double edged sword to make things more fair.

Good day.

if a clan is 1-5 def, cb caps shouldnt exist. they are a clan entirely of pures, so punishing them for being pure is moronic

however, clans that prep with cb caps but bring 20 def kids in are cancer. they are the spastics of the community and need to hang themselves

cb caps are for morons who are too poor to buy prayer levels, or even bigger spastics who think the 1v1 pking scene is anything but dead