When Runescape beef becomes IRL

DreTheOBJ

You are justifying innocent people being doxed/hacked/messed with irl. Just because someone in the same clan hacked some other broccoli ages ago. 

Would you be okay with being ddosed or hacked, just because someone in your clan has done that before?

My clan doesn't have a reputation for doing that kind of stuff, whereas yours does.

With that being said, my IRL stuff is on your forums, how fucking ironic lmfao.

R u fucking dumb?

This is 1 person, that has no connections to sv and took no part in any nh stuff that sv/cd has done in the past.

but he associates with cd

tbr literally told me he was going to send dick pics to my sister so miss me with the tears bundle of twigsgot

My clan doesn't have a reputation for doing that kind of stuff, whereas yours does.

With that being said, my IRL stuff is on your forums, how fucking ironic lmfao.

You mean that one picture, you decided to put up for anyone to see?

You still have people in your clan that does NH stuff, and so does any clan for that matter. Do you think innocent people over runescape should be messed with irl just because they are in a certain clan?

And CD has never taken it out of game in the sense of messing someones irl up

You mean that one picture, you decided to put up for anyone to see?

You still have people in your clan that does NH stuff, and so does any clan for that matter. Do you think innocent people over runescape should be messed with irl just because they are in a certain clan?

And CD has never taken it out of game in the sense of messing someones irl up

That's what makes it even funnier, the fact it was an attempt to dox me even though I have it as my ts avatar lmao.

DDoSing is literally taking it out of the game considering you have no idea what other devices are being connected to a persons router, or what servers they are hosting or if they are working from home. It's also illegal (at least for the uk) under the computer misuse act.

That's what makes it even funnier, the fact it was an attempt to dox me even though I have it as my ts avatar lmao.

DDoSing is literally taking it out of the game considering you have no idea what other devices are being connected to a persons router, or what servers they are hosting or if they are working from home. It's also illegal (at least for the uk) under the computer misuse act.

Why are you dodging the question? Do you think its justified that the actions of one person should affect everyone in that runescape clan.

I littearly have u added on facebook i am pretty sure lol, we have no intrestest what so ever of doxing you nor anyone else. i think don just put it up for banter.

And ddosing, when is the last time we did that? noone in cd even has a booter. And you have no proof otherwise lol.

You are just arguing for the purpose of arguing at this point lol.

Why are you dodging the question? Do you think its justified that the actions of one person should affect everyone in that runescape clan.

I littearly have u added on facebook i am pretty sure lol, we have no intrestest what so ever of doxing you nor anyone else. i think don just put it up for banter.

And ddosing, when is the last time we did that? noone in cd even has a booter. And you have no proof otherwise lol.

You are just arguing for the purpose of arguing at this point lol.

Not one persons actions, but the entire consensus of the clan and it's promotion of NH activities would do so.

It's ironic how when Ronald recovered his main from Toronto, CD members and ranks threatened to hack doom members to try to show a sense of "comradery" yet one of your ranks gets worse than doxed and there's barely any fuss.

Just like you claim we are NH (I consider this DDoSing, Doxing etc) without proof, I'm not going to argue this since it's not black and white but people were coming into our TS posting ip grabbers and hitting people off during our prep vs fs which CD massed to watch.

@ finally gets his revenge

Lenin was a very easy clear... so I hear.

Literally no1 cares knowing what sv and sv jr's has done to people u honestly shouldn't even be mad and if you are maybe you should leave sv juniors

Sv Jr's? Smh Kenan you know better

Not one persons actions, but the entire consensus of the clan and it's promotion of NH activities would do so.

It's ironic how when Ronald recovered his main from Toronto, CD members and ranks threatened to hack doom members to try to show a sense of "comradery" yet one of your ranks gets worse than doxed and there's barely any fuss.

Just like you claim we are NH (I consider this DDoSing, Doxing etc) without proof, I'm not going to argue this since it's not black and white but people were coming into our TS posting ip grabbers and hitting people off during our prep vs fs which CD massed to watch.

Oh yes, u scammed toronto. So we should respond to that with hacking you? or any other broccoli thats in doom? That is not right. The fair thing woulda have been to retaliate on ronald obv.

Did we hack/dox/ddos you guys as a response? No. Did someone threaten you guys? None of our ranks really cared as he was fairly new to the clan.

Oh come the fuck on, that last part is complete and utter bullbrown sticky stuff, not only did we have an event at that time, but your are in a rivarly against FS and blame CD for ddosing you.

You are only putting us on the bad side, since the hacking on lenin was placed on us, and was blown out of proportions. And it became like a meme thing in CD. But that was months ago, and we haven't really done more than that.