Thoughts??

fireSTAFF

Hey y'all.

I was just wondering, why does @@Singles have power on these forums? He banned me for 8 hours because I called someone's a broccoli, yet I see countless people constantly calling people broccolied, or much word even.

Also. @@slushpuppy @@Moni who deleted my status? If it was singles I expect him to be demoted as I didn't flame anyone.

I think he's mad cause I closed his snipe team, could be wrong though.

Lmao thanks for the attention

1. Gatekeeper can't remove Status updates so if it was removed then you were obviously in the wrong as a higher rank backed me up.

2. When you quit spamming status updates calling people things that are against the rules then you won't get warned it's simple.

Is that easy enough to understand or do I need to dumb it down a bit more?http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/28599-the-ground-rules-moderation-guidelines/

You call someone a person with mental disability, because it sounds cool and funny to you and what do you expect?

Stop bitching around and seek for attention. There are tools to help you following the rules and dispute your warnings. No need for cauliflower topics like that.