Praise Elvemage

2jczfgw.png

atq5nn.jpg
Disciples of Elvemage
- we welcome our newest High Council member! Kryptic Inc!-
Going strong for 3 months guys!
Current Clan Allies:Godmode unit
irc-#doe

about me(the---bishop)-I've been around the pure clan world for 5 years now, had tons and tons of pures and been in MM. When multi BH was out me and the same people that formed DoE today, made a team called team betrayal and we ruled multi BH

a vid by Phat of Team Betrayal pking- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQWEAJxpQB8

We were all involved around the MM community for a long time, but 3 months ago or so we decided since the new PVP was out we would form our own clan. Disciples of Elvemage was born from that.

we are a clan based on a close knit group of pkers, if you have a problem with how we pk, don't bother applying. we play runescape how we want too. We hope you can stop by our forums, and sign up to take part in the MADNESS that is to come.

Leaders:
The---Bishop
1Hit My 10HP
High Council:
kryptic inc
splifz

Our Site
http://z15.invisionfree.com/disciplesofelv...dex.php?act=idx
Our Memberlist
http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=discofelve

The Reqs
60+ combat
1-30 defense

Image[http://i4.ifrm.com/12596/141/emo/elvemage.png] blocked. Upload At Approved hostsClan History:Image[http://i4.ifrm.com/12596/141/emo/elvemage.png] blocked. Upload At Approved hosts
the only defirence is that i am of a different sect to overkil. You see once we were great... we had discovered the great elvemage and his holy ways he had shone on us his holy light- we would praise him all day every day- from the hot sandy blood encrusted duel arena all the way to the tall spires of camelot. things were good for us elvemage was showing favour upon his favourite servents me and overkil started gathering followers ie. os o/garren/the seek and all was good with both me and overkil teaching garen the wisdom of elvemage and how he may empower you into greatness and strength...levels. well we contineud like this for a long time even when some doubted us- they called us heretics (i am not naming names but **** U SARADOMISTS) we were getting a lot of unworthy attention by the barbarions of slums of runescape - often a time was that me and overkil had to use multiple super energy pots (only energy pots for overkil cuz elvemage made me richer) on running away from the hordess wanting to castrate and crucify us for our religious beleifs, then soething amazing happened. The hordes started to see our wisdom more and more were coming in to the holy arms of elvemage who would welcome each with a warm hearth and some tuna cooked on the fire. garren started growing stronger in elvemages grace. Overkil started to become coorrupt with power, thinking he had made garren his prodigy child when he was my sidekick. Then wat happened next was a tragedy, there is a book about it if you want to further your runescape knowledge but i will be breif here. three words... Betrayal At Falador. i was just prasing elvemage of my 82nd kill that day drinking the blood of my foe and offering his heart out to the lord when i saw two flaming arrows comign towards my head i thought to myself who woudl dare from the shadows try to attack a high preist of elvemage as i used my daring and agility to do a barrel roll and then jump away from the arrows. what i saw next i can only call runescape insanity. thousands upon thousands of dragon medium helmets in all their mobly ugly glory, running towards me with red daggers glinting in the moonlight. at their head a person who i had loved like a brother. the brother who had started the elvemage order with me. dressed in preist robes and a orange boater there he was, overkil . nether the less the hordes of corrupt overkil followers were not blessed like me in elvemages grace i was slaying them by the hundreds, after 300 though my special bar was running out and overkil seemed only to be calling more and more corrupt servants. then out of the sewers of falador i saw a pair of gleaming red eyes that seemed to be sipping a glass of apple juice, come here he said and having no other option i ran to him- it was none other then my sidekick garren/the seek the only non corruped elvemage follower in sight. i folowed him aways running desperates i tried to grasp the situation asking him how he had got hre and how he was uncorrupted. he replied that the only non corrupt followers of elvemage left was he and paul (paul was one of the earliest followers and gained great fame and fortune following the ways of elvemage, the practice of praising elvemage wouldn't be this reknowned and so ritualised if it wasnt for this great warrior paul) it turns out garren and paul had been seeing overkils corruption for a long time and had planned for it a long ttime ago setting up supplies for a new base. anyway this is getting out of hand so i will just say that we made it out htat night and i started a new order of elvemage an un corrupted one. i do not know what happened to overkil- some say he changed his ways for good and is now an avid follower of elvemage without corruption but me i cannot trust him anymore or until elvemage offers me a sign. what he did to elvemages grace is unforgiveable by me and only the great lord can offer salvation to overkil.
so that is why you are not disiples benz and pure a0c[/center]

An Eye witness account of the day Disciples of Elvemage was created-

It seemed like just a normal day in runescape for Blindblade, he was going to kill some green dragons and make some cash and maybe get a few prayer levels while he was at it. Though that was all about to change, as he passed the friendly hill giants, he saw someone in the distance; they looked like someone he had never seen before. They wore blue robes, accented with white trim, and on his head rested a fierce green adamantite helmet, in his hands a blue bow. Blindblade was taken a back by the presence of this player, he tried to run, knowing it was one of the player killers that had annoyed him in the past, he tried to move his legs but they were frozen to the ground. Blindblade frantically clicked everywhere on the map trying to escape so that he might save his items, his body was pierced quickly by arrows. Ten damage, Fifteen damage, Twenty damage, Blindblade’s palms were sweating now, he knew he had little chance of making it out alive. The players bow fired again and again, Blindblade quickly devoured the pizza’s he had spent many hours at the bandit camp making, but the greasy pie couldn’t slide down his gullet fast enough. Suddenly Blindblade could move his feet, he made a quick dash for the trees to the south, it was in vain. Again he heard the ice crash down upon his armor, he was frozen, three more arrows shot his back, eighteen, twenty-three, twenty-two. Blindblade was down, he had been made into a pixel pincushion by this robe wearing bandit, as Blindblade was falling face forward into the ground, he managed to right click the fiend that had killed him to glance at his name, that name was, Elvemage

Some passages from the Holy Book Of Elvemage: Blindblade's Tale of Salvation and Trials in Runescape MMORPG by JaGeX ltd.

Blindblade, 3;13, And Elvemage said, "TAKE MY SLIMEY MYSTIC GLOVED HAND, AND RISE MY CHILD, FOR YOU FOREVER WILL BE ATTAINED THE ONE WHO TRIED, THE ONE WHO FAILED, BUT OF ALL, THE ONE WHO PLEASED ELVEMAGE, A DISCIPLE, OF ELVEMAGE"

slimme h, 76;21, And as I watched, with my beady eyes, pearing through the forest. Stroking my black salamander, hiding under my dragonfire shield, I saw this blue, green headed ascented godlike creature. It held blindblade with ice, his one climbing boot wertched, torn and wreaking of dragon feces, to the ground, as he fired his arrows, piercing through blindblades skin he bellowed "I AM LORD ELVEMAGE, BOW BEFORE ME HONOURFUL FOLLOWER OF RUNESCAPE."

Some new GFX for you lads
2r73pyr.jpg
2r4tymd.jpg
mPYOS.png
xtoVZ.png

Now some of you may be wondering, what where has disciples of elvemage been the past year? Well let me tell you, after our great adamant helmed hero returned we thrived, but he has since been lost to runescape once more. It was a sad day when Elvemage passed once again, the veteran disciples Overkill and blindblade had seen this before and they knew that dark days were to come. Knowing what was going to happen, in haste to prevent an all out blood war Overkill and Blindblade decided to close the doors to the Church of elvemage and the disciples went their separate ways….
It was a hot summer day and Blindblade was at work helping somebody set up java or whatever he does, then he felt the need to check on his bot over teamviewer, his script had already fucked up once before and got him 9 defense so he had been religiously monitoring his autobots, he turned on teamviewer and flicked to the RSbot, perfect fighter was running smoothly but then; a flash of green light came over the runescape screen! “holy cunt what the dingo was that†(or whatever Australians like to exclaim) and then an adamant helm came onto the screen, surrounded by green smoke, it was much like the leader of the power rangers, but this time it wasn’t the leader of the power rangers, it was the avatar of elvemage himself. “Hello blindblade. I hear that you have closed the doors to disciples of elvemage, why is that?†bellowed Elvemage, his voice striking like an earthquake through blindblades work “crikey mate wahts goin on over there†said Blindblades boss “nothin man just some boong nose tryin to sort out their linux system†said blindblade. Authors note: sorry austrailian jokes are just too easy. Anyways Blindblade replied to elvemage “I’m sorry your highness it had to be done!†“You must reopen the doors, Runescape has gone into chaos without the Disciples dishing out their adamant helmed justice upon it!†“Praise elvemage!†whispered blindblade.
Back in west ardounge, overkill had brought himself a lumbridge whore back to his shack, his green beard dripping with slime and the slut taking off her tight shorts and pirate shirt, her black flowers laying on the ground beside her, but then BOOM BOOM BOOM on the door. “fucks sake I haven’t been this hard since sevag mailed me those upskirt pics of garzeens sister†muttered overkill as he went and opened the door. “IT IS I ELVEMAGE MY SON†roared elvemage, spit frothing out of his adamant helm. “good lord woman put on some panties its elvemage†yelled overkill at his b itch. “You have negelected me my son†said elvemage as he raised his hand to strike overkill down… “Listen elvemage I work all day I don’t need to deal with this…†said overkill. Elvemage grabbed overkill by the neck and hoisted him up off the ground “you will reopen the church with blindblade, and stop your indiscreation…†said Elvemage as he looked around overkill’s shack that was piled with wall to wall with botted herbs ready to be sold on the west ardy streets. “OK OK ILL DO IT LET ME GO†overkill yelled out as best he could with elvemages mighty hand choking him.
Overkill sent Blindblade a PM “I guess its time†“Yep†Blindblade said. They both logged out and then logged back in. They were at the Church of Elvemage, a secret location known only to the true followers of elvemage. Boards covered the doors and windows, the lawn once kept luscious and green by the faithful Image[http://i4.ifrm.com/12596/141/emo/12019985785.gif] blocked. Upload At Approved hosts was brown and yellow, the dead grass. Overkill started to pry off the boards off the doors to the church when a green light showed from the inside. BAM the door burst open and black smoke billowed all around, two people stepped out, one with a green beard just like overkill, another whose cape was smoking. “what do you think you’re doing coming back here?†said the green beard. “I thought you would never ask, slanket…†said overkill. Blindblade taken aback said to Overkill, you know this guy? Overkill looked at Blindblade and said “yeah well, that’s V danger V.â€
It was nighttime and blindblade and overkill were down in the caverns underneath the church of elvemage, their two new companions were showing them around, but Blindblade had a weird feeling about them, he felt uneasy, he felt like they were…up to no good. “you sure these cunts are alright?†whispered Blindblade to Overkill. Overkill whispered back “sure man they cool†but Blindblade had little stock in overkill’s judgement of character, overkill had spent too many days in west ardounge with some of the craziest and weirdest fuckheads that runescape had ever known. They continued on down the caverns until they turned a corner and they saw a large neon sign saying PKING-JERKING. Under it was a giant castle, nestled withen the lair of elvemage. Blindblade tried hard to hide his rage…building in the lair of the green slayer was forbidden under the law of elvemage, but he managed to maintain control and followed the other 3 into the castle and he saw lights and heard laughter coming from the bankquet hall.
Overkill and Blindblade laid down their magic short bows and dragon daggers and walked into the bankquet hall. Overkill looked around the room, ornaments of lured godswords decorated the halls, but something caught his eye on the throne where v danger v sat lay a white partyhat. He looked closer yes he could see the stains on the rim, it was overkills party hat. Somehow in Overkills abscene V danger V stole his white crown. “IN FRACNH CANADIA WE CALL THEAT VERGIN BOTIS†the jester in the middle of the hall cried out. “Fuck off!†said blindblade and he threw his mug at the tomato. Big mistake the tomato stepped towards blindblade and whispered in his ear “nory is not paki she is top of her class.†And then the other guests burst out laughing at blindblade, the smoke cape chuckled to himself but really he was just trying to gloss over the guilt he was feeling for beating up his maid for fucking up his floor 35 large. Blindblade and Overkill looked around the table and saw a few more familiar faces from Disciples of Elvemage past, there was the jewel peddler and the rat, and then there was Zeen. Zeen was one of the first founders of the disciples of elvemage and Blindblade and Overkill were overjoyed to see that he was still here.
The tomato jester was still yelling about internet iq tests and how everyone else was all virgins for not having an internet girlfriend just like him. Blindblade grew tired of it. He stood up at the table and pointed at V danger V, “you build this PKING-JERKING ON SACRED GROUND and you bring this filth into Elvemages house? COME WITH ME MY BROTHERS, THE DISCIPLES OF ELVEMAGE MUST RID themselves of this stench.†Overkill looked up at blindblade, then looked back at his old party hat laying at V danger V’s throne, and then joined Blindblades side. Zeen also stood up then zeens moustache stood up, and they both walked out with blindblade. The jewel peddler stood up and said “ im gunna go eat kebab with sevag†and headed out the door. Then overkill followed them out. It was time to destroy the castle of PKING-JERKING and they were just crazy enough to try it….as the camera fades to black you hear the rat whispering in V danger V’s ear “shhh calm down they’ll be back,,,,here have some of my big fish little fish…it will make you feel betterâ€

PNSCf.png

A1BR3.jpg

dYuvk.jpg

2jczfgw.png

atq5nn.jpg
Disciples of Elvemage
irc-#doe

about me(the---bishop)-I've been around the pure clan world for 5 years now, had tons and tons of pures and been in MM. When multi BH was out me and the same people that formed DoE today, made a team called team betrayal and we ruled multi BH

a vid by Phat of Team Betrayal pking- 

We were all involved around the MM community for a long time, but 3 months ago or so we decided since the new PVP was out we would form our own clan. Disciples of Elvemage was born from that.

we are a clan based on a close knit group of pkers, if you have a problem with how we pk, don't bother applying. we play runescape how we want too. We hope you can stop by our forums, and sign up to take part in the MADNESS that is to come.

Leaders:
The---Bishop
1Hit My 10HP
High Council:
kryptic inc
splifz

Our Site
http://z15.invisionf...dex.php?act=idx
Our Memberlist
http://www.runehead....clan=discofelve

The Reqs
60+ combat
1-30 defense

Image[http://i4.ifrm.com/12596/141/emo/elvemage.png] blocked. Upload At Approved hostsClan History:Image[http://i4.ifrm.com/12596/141/emo/elvemage.png] blocked. Upload At Approved hosts
the only defirence is that i am of a different sect to overkil. You see once we were great... we had discovered the great elvemage and his holy ways he had shone on us his holy light- we would praise him all day every day- from the hot sandy blood encrusted duel arena all the way to the tall spires of camelot. things were good for us elvemage was showing favour upon his favourite servents me and overkil started gathering followers ie. os o/garren/the seek and all was good with both me and overkil teaching garen the wisdom of elvemage and how he may empower you into greatness and strength...levels. well we contineud like this for a long time even when some doubted us- they called us heretics (i am not naming names but **** U SARADOMISTS) we were getting a lot of unworthy attention by the barbarions of slums of runescape - often a time was that me and overkil had to use multiple super energy pots (only energy pots for overkil cuz elvemage made me richer) on running away from the hordess wanting to castrate and crucify us for our religious beleifs, then soething amazing happened. The hordes started to see our wisdom more and more were coming in to the holy arms of elvemage who would welcome each with a warm hearth and some tuna cooked on the fire. garren started growing stronger in elvemages grace. Overkil started to become coorrupt with power, thinking he had made garren his prodigy child when he was my sidekick. Then wat happened next was a tragedy, there is a book about it if you want to further your runescape knowledge but i will be breif here. three words... Betrayal At Falador. i was just prasing elvemage of my 82nd kill that day drinking the blood of my foe and offering his heart out to the lord when i saw two flaming arrows comign towards my head i thought to myself who woudl dare from the shadows try to attack a high preist of elvemage as i used my daring and agility to do a barrel roll and then jump away from the arrows. what i saw next i can only call runescape insanity. thousands upon thousands of dragon medium helmets in all their mobly ugly glory, running towards me with red daggers glinting in the moonlight. at their head a person who i had loved like a brother. the brother who had started the elvemage order with me. dressed in preist robes and a orange boater there he was, overkil . nether the less the hordes of corrupt overkil followers were not blessed like me in elvemages grace i was slaying them by the hundreds, after 300 though my special bar was running out and overkil seemed only to be calling more and more corrupt servants. then out of the sewers of falador i saw a pair of gleaming red eyes that seemed to be sipping a glass of apple juice, come here he said and having no other option i ran to him- it was none other then my sidekick garren/the seek the only non corruped elvemage follower in sight. i folowed him aways running desperates i tried to grasp the situation asking him how he had got hre and how he was uncorrupted. he replied that the only non corrupt followers of elvemage left was he and paul (paul was one of the earliest followers and gained great fame and fortune following the ways of elvemage, the practice of praising elvemage wouldn't be this reknowned and so ritualised if it wasnt for this great warrior paul) it turns out garren and paul had been seeing overkils corruption for a long time and had planned for it a long ttime ago setting up supplies for a new base. anyway this is getting out of hand so i will just say that we made it out htat night and i started a new order of elvemage an un corrupted one. i do not know what happened to overkil- some say he changed his ways for good and is now an avid follower of elvemage without corruption but me i cannot trust him anymore or until elvemage offers me a sign. what he did to elvemages grace is unforgiveable by me and only the great lord can offer salvation to overkil.

It seemed like just a normal day in runescape for Blindblade, he was going to kill some green dragons and make some cash and maybe get a few prayer levels while he was at it. Though that was all about to change, as he passed the friendly hill giants, he saw someone in the distance; they looked like someone he had never seen before. They wore blue robes, accented with white trim, and on his head rested a fierce green adamantite helmet, in his hands a blue bow. Blindblade was taken a back by the presence of this player, he tried to run, knowing it was one of the player killers that had annoyed him in the past, he tried to move his legs but they were frozen to the ground. Blindblade frantically clicked everywhere on the map trying to escape so that he might save his items, his body was pierced quickly by arrows. Ten damage, Fifteen damage, Twenty damage, Blindblade’s palms were sweating now, he knew he had little chance of making it out alive. The players bow fired again and again, Blindblade quickly devoured the pizza’s he had spent many hours at the bandit camp making, but the greasy pie couldn’t slide down his gullet fast enough. Suddenly Blindblade could move his feet, he made a quick dash for the trees to the south, it was in vain. Again he heard the ice crash down upon his armor, he was frozen, three more arrows shot his back, eighteen, twenty-three, twenty-two. Blindblade was down, he had been made into a pixel pincushion by this robe wearing bandit, as Blindblade was falling face forward into the ground, he managed to right click the fiend that had killed him to glance at his name, that name was, Elvemage

Some passages from the Holy Book Of Elvemage: Blindblade's Tale of Salvation and Trials in Runescape MMORPG by JaGeX ltd.

Blindblade, 3;13, And Elvemage said, "TAKE MY SLIMEY MYSTIC GLOVED HAND, AND RISE MY CHILD, FOR YOU FOREVER WILL BE ATTAINED THE ONE WHO TRIED, THE ONE WHO FAILED, BUT OF ALL, THE ONE WHO PLEASED ELVEMAGE, A DISCIPLE, OF ELVEMAGE"

slimme h, 76;21, And as I watched, with my beady eyes, pearing through the forest. Stroking my black salamander, hiding under my dragonfire shield, I saw this blue, green headed ascented godlike creature. It held blindblade with ice, his one climbing boot wertched, torn and wreaking of dragon feces, to the ground, as he fired his arrows, piercing through blindblades skin he bellowed "I AM LORD ELVEMAGE, BOW BEFORE ME HONOURFUL FOLLOWER OF RUNESCAPE."

2r73pyr.jpg
2r4tymd.jpg
mPYOS.png
xtoVZ.png

Now some of you may be wondering, what where has disciples of elvemage been the past year? Well let me tell you, after our great adamant helmed hero returned we thrived, but he has since been lost to runescape once more. It was a sad day when Elvemage passed once again, the veteran disciples Overkill and blindblade had seen this before and they knew that dark days were to come. Knowing what was going to happen, in haste to prevent an all out blood war Overkill and Blindblade decided to close the doors to the Church of elvemage and the disciples went their separate ways….
It was a hot summer day and Blindblade was at work helping somebody set up java or whatever he does, then he felt the need to check on his bot over teamviewer, his script had already fucked up once before and got him 9 defense so he had been religiously monitoring his autobots, he turned on teamviewer and flicked to the RSbot, perfect fighter was running smoothly but then; a flash of green light came over the runescape screen! “holy cunt what the dingo was that†(or whatever Australians like to exclaim) and then an adamant helm came onto the screen, surrounded by green smoke, it was much like the leader of the power rangers, but this time it wasn’t the leader of the power rangers, it was the avatar of elvemage himself. “Hello blindblade. I hear that you have closed the doors to disciples of elvemage, why is that?†bellowed Elvemage, his voice striking like an earthquake through blindblades work “crikey mate wahts goin on over there†said Blindblades boss “nothin man just some boong nose tryin to sort out their linux system†said blindblade. Authors note: sorry austrailian jokes are just too easy. Anyways Blindblade replied to elvemage “I’m sorry your highness it had to be done!†“You must reopen the doors, Runescape has gone into chaos without the Disciples dishing out their adamant helmed justice upon it!†“Praise elvemage!†whispered blindblade.
Back in west ardounge, overkill had brought himself a lumbridge whore back to his shack, his green beard dripping with slime and the slut taking off her tight shorts and pirate shirt, her black flowers laying on the ground beside her, but then BOOM BOOM BOOM on the door. “fucks sake I haven’t been this hard since sevag mailed me those upskirt pics of garzeens sister†muttered overkill as he went and opened the door. “IT IS I ELVEMAGE MY SON†roared elvemage, spit frothing out of his adamant helm. “good lord woman put on some panties its elvemage†yelled overkill at his b itch. “You have negelected me my son†said elvemage as he raised his hand to strike overkill down… “Listen elvemage I work all day I don’t need to deal with this…†said overkill. Elvemage grabbed overkill by the neck and hoisted him up off the ground “you will reopen the church with blindblade, and stop your indiscreation…†said Elvemage as he looked around overkill’s shack that was piled with wall to wall with botted herbs ready to be sold on the west ardy streets. “OK OK ILL DO IT LET ME GO†overkill yelled out as best he could with elvemages mighty hand choking him.
Overkill sent Blindblade a PM “I guess its time†“Yep†Blindblade said. They both logged out and then logged back in. They were at the Church of Elvemage, a secret location known only to the true followers of elvemage. Boards covered the doors and windows, the lawn once kept luscious and green by the faithful Image[http://i4.ifrm.com/12596/141/emo/12019985785.gif] blocked. Upload At Approved hosts was brown and yellow, the dead grass. Overkill started to pry off the boards off the doors to the church when a green light showed from the inside. BAM the door burst open and black smoke billowed all around, two people stepped out, one with a green beard just like overkill, another whose cape was smoking. “what do you think you’re doing coming back here?†said the green beard. “I thought you would never ask, slanket…†said overkill. Blindblade taken aback said to Overkill, you know this guy? Overkill looked at Blindblade and said “yeah well, that’s V danger V.â€
It was nighttime and blindblade and overkill were down in the caverns underneath the church of elvemage, their two new companions were showing them around, but Blindblade had a weird feeling about them, he felt uneasy, he felt like they were…up to no good. “you sure these cunts are alright?†whispered Blindblade to Overkill. Overkill whispered back “sure man they cool†but Blindblade had little stock in overkill’s judgement of character, overkill had spent too many days in west ardounge with some of the craziest and weirdest fuckheads that runescape had ever known. They continued on down the caverns until they turned a corner and they saw a large neon sign saying PKING-JERKING. Under it was a giant castle, nestled withen the lair of elvemage. Blindblade tried hard to hide his rage…building in the lair of the green slayer was forbidden under the law of elvemage, but he managed to maintain control and followed the other 3 into the castle and he saw lights and heard laughter coming from the bankquet hall.
Overkill and Blindblade laid down their magic short bows and dragon daggers and walked into the bankquet hall. Overkill looked around the room, ornaments of lured godswords decorated the halls, but something caught his eye on the throne where v danger v sat lay a white partyhat. He looked closer yes he could see the stains on the rim, it was overkills party hat. Somehow in Overkills abscene V danger V stole his white crown. “IN FRACNH CANADIA WE CALL THEAT VERGIN BOTIS†the jester in the middle of the hall cried out. “Fuck off!†said blindblade and he threw his mug at the tomato. Big mistake the tomato stepped towards blindblade and whispered in his ear “nory is not paki she is top of her class.†And then the other guests burst out laughing at blindblade, the smoke cape chuckled to himself but really he was just trying to gloss over the guilt he was feeling for beating up his maid for fucking up his floor 35 large. Blindblade and Overkill looked around the table and saw a few more familiar faces from Disciples of Elvemage past, there was the jewel peddler and the rat, and then there was Zeen. Zeen was one of the first founders of the disciples of elvemage and Blindblade and Overkill were overjoyed to see that he was still here.
The tomato jester was still yelling about internet iq tests and how everyone else was all virgins for not having an internet girlfriend just like him. Blindblade grew tired of it. He stood up at the table and pointed at V danger V, “you build this PKING-JERKING ON SACRED GROUND and you bring this filth into Elvemages house? COME WITH ME MY BROTHERS, THE DISCIPLES OF ELVEMAGE MUST RID themselves of this stench.†Overkill looked up at blindblade, then looked back at his old party hat laying at V danger V’s throne, and then joined Blindblades side. Zeen also stood up then zeens moustache stood up, and they both walked out with blindblade. The jewel peddler stood up and said “ im gunna go eat kebab with sevag†and headed out the door. Then overkill followed them out. It was time to destroy the castle of PKING-JERKING and they were just crazy enough to try it….as the camera fades to black you hear the rat whispering in V danger V’s ear “shhh calm down they’ll be back,,,,here have some of my big fish little fish…it will make you feel betterâ€

PNSCf.png

A1BR3.jpg

dYuvk.jpg

2jczfgw.png

atq5nn.jpg
Disciples of Elvemage
irc-#doe

a vid by Phat of Team Betrayal pking- 

Leaders:
The---Bishop
1Hit My 10HP
High Council:
kryptic inc
splifz

Our Site
http://z15.invisionf...dex.php?act=idx
Our Memberlist
http://www.runehead....clan=discofelve

The Reqs
60+ combat
1-30 defense

2r73pyr.jpg
2r4tymd.jpg
mPYOS.png
xtoVZ.png

Overkill sent Blindblade a PM “I guess its time†“Yep†Blindblade said. They both logged out and then logged back in. They were at the Church of Elvemage, a secret location known only to the true followers of elvemage. Boards covered the doors and windows, the lawn once kept luscious and green by the faithful Image[http://i4.ifrm.com/12596/141/emo/12019985785.gif] blocked. Upload At Approved hosts was brown and yellow, the dead grass. Overkill started to pry off the boards off the doors to the church when a green light showed from the inside. BAM the door burst open and black smoke billowed all around, two people stepped out, one with a green beard just like overkill, another whose cape was smoking. “what do you think you’re doing coming back here?†said the green beard. “I thought you would never ask, slanket…†said overkill. Blindblade taken aback said to Overkill, you know this guy? Overkill looked at Blindblade and said “yeah well, that’s V danger V.â€

PNSCf.png

A1BR3.jpg

dYuvk.jpg