Unbreakable Saturday: Olympus Dig Their Own Graves x3 Ft. AAO/APEX/D/R/SUP | F2P 4/29/17

Tyendinaga

BOHACWD.gif

http://ub-rs.com/ | ts.ub-rs.com | ub rs cc | http://ub-rs.com/

Quality Above All

On this fine Saturday afternoon, 30 Great Apes left North GE later peaking at 37. Today consisted of two clean 1v1s vs AAO and OP which were both won by us Gorillas and several clusters that were participated in by many neutral clans. Constant action was the theme of the trip and laughing at Olympus who spent well over an hour regrouping, doing nothing, or generally being blind to the amount of hits there were today. I'd like to leave an open ended question to all Olympus members reading this topic: How do you go from this....

aee85777dd.jpg

to this...

dQn6VtG.jpg

Every single day this clan continues to impress me with how truly bad they are. Keep up the great work lmfao

uXrQxau.png8sC2zsp.pngiBv51Uq.png

Found these dogs walking away from a cluster at 13 ports. Down opts, we ran to north 13 pond, with the all too eager fools chasing us. What began as a 34v37 quickly turned into a steamroll with the low tier clan unable to properly capitalize on their numbers game. After they head to single we left chuckling. 

uXrQxau.png8sC2zsp.png1pUSo1y.png

Earlier in the day we got a clean 1v1 vs AAO. The fight kicked off east of Bandits with zero crashes allowing a drawn out return fight. Eventually our strength outmatched that of AAO's, great fight lads. 

uXrQxau.png8sC2zsp.pngTIvtead.png/NgqPncM.png/6moBUuz.png/1pUSo1y.png

Crashed a fight of Apex and Doom at Hillz Hut. Apex ran north and never returned while we focused on Doom, who didn't have alot of kick left to fight us. After they ran south towards varrock ditch we fucked around with a SUP/AAO cluster which we wound up leaving alone after a few solid hits on the stragglers. 

uXrQxau.png8sC2zsp.pngiBv51Uq.png

Found a cluster by 18 ports and immediately focused OP, down opts again. Clearly not wanting a repeat performance of our previous engagement they immediately ran all the way to graves and lost half their numbers in the process. Sitting on Corp hill denying them from interfering with the IR/Rage fight, we sniped those dumb enough to get close to us. A quick regroup followed, and a second rehit on them at south ruins found OP running to single...for the third time today. Content with our dominating performance we called it a trip, so much ownage can only happen in one day. 

Your Truly in glorious 60FPS:

Hotdog the Homie: 

Oops:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zY8b0GL_E0

sGwwAjm.gif

fAMNMej.png

ATHrw0y.png

dvwV5IA.png

o2kWAuA.png

RJJ2E5j.png

DREMjFh.png

aYPKBLb.png

FDQuqJo.png

011ab251bb0d2d2ba9b0c1ebba1d67ff.png

17c283f9a6da11610044eb00f5947169.png

AXrkpQu.pngGVaKjgm.pngOIXvDoI.pngUPCQU8L.pngTsKXsi9.pngeHtpTXQ.pngvq9rVeQ.pngundefined.pngundefined.pngQbYJ24c.pngYWmBNom.png

p1i684P.png

gLwf9g5.png

GiJxBKN.png1RXeWNa.pngG5clF5m.png

sGwwAjm.gif

sick losing topic

crashing fights when we fought 2 clans with same inv and then claim a win lmfa0

nice ending of your trip btw l0000000000l

reply to me if ur trip was really really bad ty

I will pray for you brother Amenti stay strong

e3a62901944ec070ff3456b8e0584e06.png