that feel when you try to act big but forget you are olympus

fought 2 clans prior that one in same inv, why did you guys avoid us the whole trip tho?

try to remember how u ended your trip btw

RCrWcoS.png

also stop trying to make your trip of 30 minutes look better by making these broccolied banter topics lmfao, pce.

I like how mid trip Ub is commenting on sb. Thats funny to me. Enjoy ur brown sticky stuff clan, not gonna last just like TLP. 

I like how half your ranks were on irc piping up right before you got smoked and they all vanished until the trip was over. then they got bullied back out of irc in a spam war.

I like how mid trip Ub is commenting on sb. Thats funny to me. Enjoy ur brown sticky stuff clan, not gonna last just like TLP. 

your clan lost all of its members with at least 1/4th of a brain to eop, your prep record since exilent was patched is 2 wins and 11 losses, you haven't had a p2p trip since 2016 and you just recruited 20 lvl 40s to ur clan to make up a solid 60% of your pull

lmfaoooooooooooooo

I like how half your ranks were on irc piping up right before you got smoked and they all vanished until the trip was over. then they got bullied back out of irc in a spam war.

I mean irc means nothing and this comment means nothing.

It's been about 7 hours since the trips have ended buddy but ye bro

What i was referring to was ur statuses mid trip. I mean I get that you are dull but thought you could use your brain to think