that feel when you try to act big but forget you are olympus

fought 2 clans prior that one in same inv, why did you guys avoid us the whole trip tho?

try to remember how u ended your trip btw

RCrWcoS.png

also stop trying to make your trip of 30 minutes look better by making these broccolied banter topics lmfao, pce.

wow dude your sharkbrew action is a lot like your wilderness action

>loses in multi

>links pics of single

>gets rushed in multi

>runs to single

lmao

I mean irc means nothing and this comment means nothing.

What i was referring to was ur statuses mid trip. I mean I get that you are dull but thought you could use your brain to think

are you gonna cry dude? if you're gonna cry go cry somewhere else

dont cry on my thread lmfao

What i was referring to was ur statuses mid trip. I mean I get that you are dull but thought you could use your brain to think

ye bro its so hard to open up a browser mid trip. maybe for a cauliflower olympus member.

your clan lost all of its members with at least 1/4th of a brain to eop, your prep record since exilent was patched is 2 wins and 11 losses, you haven't had a p2p trip since 2016 and you just recruited 20 lvl 40s to ur clan to make up a solid 60% of your pull

lmfaoooooooooooooo

I mean all I have to say is... I really cannot care less. Op is just fine and been open for several years now and yes people left to EOP but who cares. Rather have them go because they are not dedicated. Also we have P2P trips consistently any other brain busters?

wow dude your sharkbrew action is a lot like your wilderness action

>loses in multi

>links pics of single

>gets rushed in multi

>runs to single

lmao

we smoked u right before that, thats why u had 15 in game.

ran multi again but yh guess what lmfao

dAZaUBi.png

stop it hanu xd

your clan's opinion on anything means nothing. no one takes op serious. you're legit the next special forces of the pure community. you can't even crash a fight without getting cleared in seconds. what are you guys even doing

your clan's opinion on anything means nothing. no one takes op serious. you're legit the next special forces of the pure community. you can't even crash a fight without getting cleared in seconds. what are you guys even doing

I mean you are on a troll account no one takes ur post serious.

better luck next time pal.

I mean from what I saw we won. But I guess we will do better on our irc game

fought 2 clans prior that one in same inv, why did you guys avoid us the whole trip tho?

try to remember how u ended your trip btw

RCrWcoS.png

also stop trying to make your trip of 30 minutes look better by making these broccolied banter topics lmfao, pce.

how were the single side lines today? You couldn't even hold ops in the single fights. god your clan quality is brown sticky stuff lmao

dAZaUBi.png

stop it hanu xd

What are you trying to prove with this picture? a bunch of retardo op members sitting around while a fight is going on trying to stay out of the action before they get cleared. typical tbh. i'm willing to bet bvg told you guys to spam this just in case you lose the fight so you can get on sb later and spam your fake win.

dAZaUBi.png

stop it hanu xd

being pushed to single 3 times and sitting there dying 4:1 in 1v1's for 20 minutes until those ub members are finally out of food, then taking a picture and logging out lmfao

big win my man

I mean you are on a troll account no one takes ur post serious.

I mean from what I saw we won. But I guess we will do better on our irc game

this is a real account lmao. keep trying to act like you are brushing it off but you're super triggered right now. take it ez op sucks and everyone knows it. not a big deal