Who's winning? (Rivalries)

D o n

Who's winning  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Who's winning cd or doom

2. 2. Eop or foe?

3. 3. Ub or opiss

Based on foe's history they will absolutely not be able to outlast us in a rivalry. We are clearly dominating F2P right now and that wont change, and their p2p pulls/ pulls in general will continue to drop while ours will remain consistent. 

Our quality is simply the best rn lol. 

Pretty sure FO had signups this weekend which is the reason they even pulled anywhere near EOPs opts to fight them. 

F2P > EOP

P2P > EOP because i havent seen anything remarkable from FO in P2P other than losing every single P2P pkri/weekend & every single sunday to EOP.

If they can keep their pulls up and outpull EOP in P2P then i can see them take sundays.

FOE already made eop use mains and Ally with cd in f2p, so imagine what would happen to them in P2P and without that one server clan aiding them?

LOL

I dont have to imagine anything because i remember very clearly how FO lost to EOP every sunday prior to moving down LOL

You better hope you can keep your pulls up because we both know that your clan needs the opts advantage to even have the balls to fight EOP lmfao

CD killed dome before we really came to the scene

EoP & Fo:

EoP > Fo - F2P: they even had signups this weekend and we managed to match/slighty outpull them. Everyone saw what happened so I can only imagine what is going to happen next saturday when they don't have signups. We peaked at 85+ both f2p trips since moving down.

EoP | Fo - P2P: they had their first trip without signups today and they got demolished the first fight. However they picked up numbers a lot through out the trip and significantly outpulled us by the end. We can compete with them pretty convincingly in P2P but idk if it's quite the same for them in F2P.

A lot of people are saying EoP is only competing with fo due to current hype and when it dies it will be fo > eop. However I think it is very much the other way. We'll c.

A lot of people are saying EoP is only competing with fo due to current hype and when it dies it will be fo > eop. However I think it is very much the other way. We'll c.

Yeah, its not like EoPs been slamming FO for an entire year from HPC > LPC, even in the server that theyre supposedly "the best" in.

Cd vs doom (obv cd because doom doesn't even fight back lol

Eop vs foe (eop in F2p /p2p goes to foe)

Ub vs op (obv ez for ub because let's be real op has never won a rivalry

Sup vs aao (new rivalry?!?!?)