Who's winning? (Rivalries)

D o n

Who's winning  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Who's winning cd or doom

2. 2. Eop or foe?

3. 3. Ub or opiss

lol all it takes for ev to close is hassan to go on vacation so saying that isn't much on a resume and rd had been having leadership/rank problems since before the whole aao beef so ofc it'd be easy to smash them lol..

sup is a different story if looking at it objectively i doubt you'll beat them as they can consistently pull 40+ and have proven to have somewhat okay quality while your pulls vary from 20-40 and sometimes even lower and it just seems like you don't take your clan very seriously so i doubt you'd be able to compete vs an established clan like them although they are brown sticky stuff

ye thanks but idc

CD vs Doom

Clearly CD lol. Doom went from 75 pulls last weekend to 37 this weekend.

EoP vs Foe

F2P without a shadow of a doubt EoP. P2P probably Foe but it's up for grabs for EoP to take.

UB vs OP

From what I seen it looks close but UB has the upper hand.

CD - we've already claimed the victory

EoP - based off their first fight vs Foe in lpc, they have the upper hand atm

UB - Consider this pick biased, cause of CD vs OP past rivalries. From an unbiased view, both sides have been winning/losing fights, though UB seems to have a better ratio/standing atm imo

1. CD is the clear winner here.

2. EoP just had another clan close into them & FOE still pulls just about the same as them. EoP's hype will die down, FOE is winning this. Their quality is much better.

3. Unbreakable literally fucking slumped the brown sticky stuff out of Olympus. Clear winner is Unbreakable. 

CD wins but that's not surprising in the least.

FOE already made eop use mains and Ally with cd in f2p, so imagine what would happen to them in P2P and without that one server clan aiding them?

TLP slumped OP but OP was always brown sticky stuff so this was also expected

SUP vs AAO will be interesting but I can see SUP pulling out the win in the end.