How Far Would You Be Willing To Go?

At least im waking up to have the #1 trip while you kids slave away fighting for the bottom spot lmfao stay ez and brown sticky stuff ub

Bro 3 am on a Monday Morning to come to p2p trip please just go find a different hobby

U niggas actually think razza and hittin going anywhere lmfao rot slave barrage Kyle still mad we bullied him n butplay out of tlp Ahahahahahahahahahahaha u lucky I can't find butplay pastebin of him crying how sv bullied him lmfao irl

And there is no truce so take truce bullsht outta here pussy nigga

u actually gonna go through with this...lmfao im gnna have to break u kids for the third time l000l gl lil guy

u actually gonna go through with this...lmfao im gnna have to break u kids for the third time l000l gl lil guy

U tried with tlp and ulll keep on "trying" with rot even tho ur just a new member slave that has no say lmfao

Sv open

Tlp -C L O S E D

U tried with tlp and ulll keep on "trying" with rot even tho ur just a new member slave that has no say lmfao

Sv open

Tlp -C L O S E D

u realize i was one of the ppl who made the decision to close tlp right, i wanted it to happen, and i would much prefer it than being open in a clan like sv where the only way to survive is suckin on rots tit lmfao

u realize i was one of the ppl who made the decision to close tlp right, i wanted it to happen, and i would much prefer it than being open in a clan like sv where the only way to survive is suckin on rots tit lmfao

bro lmfao u dont have no say in any clan ur just another +1 lmfao ahahahaha nigga mad

i was leader of tlp do u even know who ur talking to son lmfao, i just beat ur allies in cwa btw lol so ez

Doesn't matter idc who u are ur prob one of those kids we bullied to the main scene lmfao

Doesn't matter idc who u are ur prob one of those kids we bullied to the main scene lmfao

ye lmfao u bullied us so hard by losing a rivalry to us and never defeating us in a single fight lol!!! u got us good!!

same thing is happening atm with sv/rot lol, sv pipes up to a clan way out of their league and starts doxing/flaming them for no other reason than they know they cannot compete ingame

ye lmfao u bullied us so hard by losing a rivalry to us and never defeating us in a single fight lol!!! u got us good!!

same thing is happening atm with sv/rot lol, sv pipes up to a clan way out of their league and starts doxing/flaming them for no other reason than they know they cannot compete ingame

keep trying to convince urself all those lies u just spat out lmfaooooo

bowlcut ahahahaha

SV - O P E N

TLP - C L O S E D 

i mean last year is literally repeating itself

start rivalry > lose rivalry > bend knee

let me know if any of ths is incorrect btw lmfao

SV - O P E N

TLP - C L O S E D 

DEAL WITH IT