Poison reopens & clears F2P Hybrids, Lit Mob, nT

Smashville

Dead

not as dead as ruin 

Famous quote from the f2p hybrids "Don't die to litmob.. fuckin tele out" I believe you guys have the same moto

yeah poison got free loot of you daily and will happen again once we get them cbs up lmao

(we're lvl 30s and we have members from cd and fseop)

????????????????????????? poison literally got bored of clearing wild with snipe teams constantly teleing, so we opened up as an lpc with hardly any experience (arguably starting this period of pure clanning) that u urself apped to, before u got rejected and literally joined fs, the clan known for ss raggers............................................stay in xlpc where u belong instead of putting in effort with op lol

didnt rage just 2-1 u? settle down

Rage beat jojo stfu

You'll pked against all these 4n fucks.. What other teams you talking about? We live in the us and have jobs til 5-6 eastern.

i live in the us too kid lmfao wats ur point? u pked against legit randys and ur talking brown sticky stuff? shut the fuck up before i fuck u in the ass infront of everybody

i live in the us too kid lmfao wats ur point? u pked against legit randys and ur talking brown sticky stuff? shut the fuck up before i fuck u in the ass infront of everybody

I teach children your age pussy lips

Dave get your boys on a leash; piping up while ur lvl 30s brings back memories of IV getting the D... remember theres a hierarchy, pay ur respects

get outta here man, i don't think anyone here started piping up, but just replying on the kids who are actually piping up to us.

no idea who tf u are either.

Dave get your boys on a leash; piping up while ur lvl 30s brings back memories of IV getting the D... remember theres a hierarchy, pay ur respects

stfu u buffoon lmfao poison win again

Poison about to get a reality check in World 8; stop being lil pussies and train up ur acc like lmao making vids on 30s

KmKKsTV.jpg

we still more known and more respected than every other snipe team in existence tho