Good Job Rage

Lmao don't you have a pking team to run? Why are you here l0l

Alright if you say i dont have one ill show up. Make sure your low levels are trained up, we dont off.

didnt u scam people in rage and get kicked?

All talk no proof broccoli. Id say i got scammed out of 8 months of making the clan to what it is. Ill get those 8 months re-paid believe me. 

We'll start here: Pm me for Rage leaks, 2m a trip. 

Alright if you say i dont have one ill show up. Make sure your low levels are trained up, we dont off.

All talk no proof broccoli. Id say i got scammed out of 8 months of making the clan to what it is. Ill get those 8 months re-paid believe me. 

lol scammer/hacker

also its clan friend wuu2

dude no1 takes you seriously lmfao

eop has the largest and most complex spy network this game has never seen i'm certain we don't need your memberboard leaks for a clan that pulls 30 and never strays more than 6 steps away from the single line for fear that mother eop shows up with 80 goons strapped with sniper rifles

@ can testify to the truths of my gospel