Good Job Rage

yo monkey, u don't even own a ts anymore. takes u 2 hrs to mass 15 people wtf u on about

I own a teamspeak you dirty mexican, and you took 1 hour to mass broccoli i was on your brown sticky stuff clan from the start. Why are you lieing to a person who has all the facts? 

15 people on your brown sticky stuff teamspeak and 40 ingame can you tell me what you did here? I slumped you from being an official clan to a masser clan. 

SF WINS AGAIN. 

:hehehe:

Hey clown, Don't let my name come out of your mouth in a justin beiber speech again. you did nothing, work for something. 

I own a teamspeak you dirty mexican, and you took 1 hour to mass broccoli i was on your brown sticky stuff clan from the start. Why are you lieing to a person who has all the facts? 

15 people on your brown sticky stuff teamspeak and 40 ingame can you tell me what you did here? I slumped you from being an official clan to a masser clan. 

SF WINS AGAIN. 

Triggered by my Legend rank ah yes Rage wins again. Btw who tf do you think you're talking to broccoli?

SF WINS AGAIN. 

Hey clown, Don't let my name come out of your mouth in a justin beiber speech again. you did nothing, work for something. 

I also own a teamspeak wana trade?

SF WINS AGAIN. 

sf closed. now your a pk leader l0l

SF WINS AGAIN.

Rage was ass until the day you got kicked. And trust me I've put more work in rage than you ever did. you are God awful and legit turned doom from a decent clan to absolute brown sticky stuff.