Wilderness clan of the month

Kevv

Would these changes be good for wcotm?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Should pkri's be given same points as midweek (change pkri from 2 to 1 point)

2. 2. Should the losing clan of a pkri receive points for a pkri posted?

I've never been a fan of wcotm but props to the ranks for making positive changes to it recently, it's improved a lot and has improved wilderness activity greatly. However, there is still one change Id personally make that doesn't seem fair/balanced

EDIT: my main concern here is that you can post a topic with ONE pkri in it and get 2 points but post a midweek fighting multiple clans and get 1 point?

This isn't a topic to say these changes are made... I just want to see what people think

Reply below any thoughts/suggestions/call me broccolied/"I killed X clan" etc.

I killed your clan broccoli

gz vote on poll tho

clans like doom would never win wcotm if they werent rewarded for losing lmfao

i thnk you should get points halved or maybe even quartered if you lose just incase clans start avoiding and not accepting pkris, but yeah, no fkn way should you get 2 points for a loss lol

You can't have a losing clan earn like half the points. Silly idea. Every clan thinks they win there fights some way or another, you'll never get a clear winner or a clan who admits they lost.

If you wanna think like that, then it may as well be the same for midweeks and weekends.

The system has been fine as it is for months, only since we won it has everyone been crying.

If you wanna win it, simple, do more wildy events and pkris against different clans. Which promotes more activity.

Keep it as it is.

You can't have a losing clan earn like half the points. Silly idea. Every clan thinks they win there fights some way or another, you'll never get a clear winner or a clan who admits they lost.

If you wanna think like that, then it may as well be the same for midweeks and weekends.

The system has been fine as it is for months, only since we won it has everyone been crying.

If you wanna win it, simple, do more wildy events and pkris. Which promotes more activity.

Keep it as it is.

i will be the independent, impartial non-bias adjudicator that grants clans wins or losses dw

I understand what u mean clans will just post topics even if they lose, just to get the points, but more fool them for posting loss topics lol. If one clan doesn't post a topic = admittance to losing = halved points

i will be the independent, impartial non-bias adjudicator that grants clans wins or losses dw

I understand what u mean clans will just post topics even if they lose, just to get the points, but more fool them for posting loss topics lol. If one clan doesn't post a topic = admittance to losing = halved points

That could work, but doubt it would happen. Yesterday for example, rage posted there version and we posted ours. How would the points work for that?

I'll be honest, we won the first fight easily, they had one person left so we logged. They complained about it saying they was returning, so we gave them a re match. Second one we dominated, but we was out of prayer and food. They came back in a full regroup and cleared us and then logged while we was returning. Both clans stated a win, both vids edited to show clears.

So how would the points work around for that?

That could work, but doubt it would happen. Yesterday for example, rage posted there version and we posted ours. How would the points work for that?

I'll be honest, we won the first fight easily, they had one person left so we logged. They complained about it saying they was returning, so we gave them a re match. Second one we dominated, but we was out of prayer and food. They came back in a full regroup and cleared us and then logged while we was returning. Both clans stated a win, both vids edited to show clears.

So how would the points work around for that?

not sure mate, in this case just award both clans the points? Maybe try organise fights away from return spots so unless ur in like the first 5 to die u won't be able to get back quick enough?

I still believe pkri should only be one point especially considering u can fight multiple clans on a midweek and only get 1 but can have 1 pkri and get 2 points??

triggered over a community forum award LOL ub is dead btw

definitely could not give a brown sticky stuff as I play 1 night a week just thought it was pretty cauliflower how u can be awarded for posting a losing topic anyway idk if ur tryna be funny but going by Ur other posts u seem serious so I'm just gonna let u know this would probably benefit Ur clan the most

should be rewarded for going through the effort to setup events up with other clans

nd no fucking participation trophies lmao that brown sticky stuff gave doom an ugly ass award 2pts for losing lmfao

I actually like the idea in the 2nd vote. 

Idk about the first though, we gotta see how the 15v15 min works out at first & perhaps raise it to 20. Wouldn't decrease it to 1 point, equal to a regular pk trip, since the pkri requires bit more effort. 

seem to recall u getting smoked at both bandits and ca by eop

I seem to recall that was part of our midweek crashing fights, not a pkri. Claim we was smoked all you want, it was a 2v1 cause you teamed on crash, which is perfectly fine, anyone would do the same, but wouldn't say we was smoked lol..

So like I said, we won ALL our pkris last night.

U think anyone cares ? ty for signature lmfao u all suck lmfao

u care because you went to the effort to actively try and win the award, and then fake it when you lost

So yeah I think you care, a lot actually

@

Thank you for making the topic *-*

just looking for opinions and ideas not tryna take charge or anything

should be rewarded for going through the effort to setup events up with other clans

nd no fucking participation trophies lmao that brown sticky stuff gave doom an ugly ass award 2pts for losing lmfao

yeah so u agree half points for a loss since they organised an event? Or do u mean pkri should get extra because it's took time to organise?

daily reminder i closed ruin how mad are u ? i see the salty tears everyday from brown sticky stuffters like u lmfao

dont take notice of you, but u reply to my topic buddy and remind me daily that you "closed ruin" there's only one mad one here buddy :P