Faking pictures/Logs on WCOTM/Doom

slushpuppy

Before the implementation of the WCOTM, barely any clan went out into the wilderness, during the weekdays for either midweeks or PKRIs. Thanks to the groundwork done by @@Moni, @ (a TINY bit) and now @@Kim (who runs the system), we now have almost 3-4 midweeks/PKRIs posted daily.

However, while I haven't been following up with the WCOTM myself, it appears that some clans have been reusing content from other topics and posting them in a fresh new topic.

This sort of behavior distort and corrupts the intention of the WCOTM- which is to improve the wilderness activity of the pure community.

(Yes irregardless whether the additional content counts or not towards WCOTM, reusing old content betrays the expectation that all content in an aftermath topic have not been posted before).

With that out of the way,

Doom has been caught duplicating pictures from an old topic:

http://imgur.com/a/zc7t2

http://imgur.com/a/DVpud

They have been warned & to further reinforce our point that this behavior will not be take lightly, All their midweeks/pkri for the week, 8-12 may WILL NOT be counted to WCOTM.

Furthermore, it appears that some clans like AAO may have reused pictures judging from the CC. While that cannot be confirmed yet, I will have creating a forum section dispute to tackle this fake topic/duplicate content issue.

It is humanly impossible for sharkbrew ranks or any group of people to root out fake topics, instead we need the entire help of the community to find an expose such clans.

I would like to take @@Bradyb for taking the time to expose the grand scheme of things.

Looks like a couple of pics were used from a wrong midweek, probably a genuine mistake bare in mind that same topic had a vid showing exactly what the topic was claiming anyway, the pics were just extras in spoilers tbh.

Anyways, we shall take our spanking like the good little boys that we are and move on :P

To sum up what happened, i recored the conversation with slush puppy, he's basically punishing us for adding 4 pictures to a midweek topic that we had a vid of (meaning we didn't need pictures to get the 1 point for wcotm) and i told him nowhere in the rules does it say we can't do that and it shouldn't matter bc its not boosting wcotm points or anything its just spicing a topic up, he basically avoided/tried saying no other clan tried that and it took me 10 minutes to find 3 instances of aao doing it and he's like oh brown sticky stuff ok ill punish them too lmfao, sb ranks are biased as fuck ill upload a 15 min vid about it later it'll be hella funny to watch slush try everything in his power to BREAK/BEND HIS OWN RULES LMFAO

To sum up what happened, i recored the conversation with slush puppy, he's basically punishing us for adding 4 pictures to a midweek topic that we had a vid of (meaning we didn't need pictures to get the 1 point for wcotm) and i told him nowhere in the rules does it say we can't do that and it shouldn't matter bc its not boosting wcotm points or anything its just spicing a topic up, he basically avoided/tried saying no other clan tried that and it took me 10 minutes to find 3 instances of aao doing it and he's like oh brown sticky stuff ok ill punish them too lmfao, sb ranks are biased as fuck ill upload a 15 min vid about it later it'll be hella funny to watch slush try everything in his power to BREAK/BEND HIS OWN RULES LMFAO

Please don't reuse pictures from old topics to spice up new ones

Please don't reuse pictures from old topics to spice up new ones

I feel this is all you needed to say originally... instead of mediators like Seven posting brown sticky stuff and getting all heated like "SPEAK UP DOOM"

The pictures in dispute have no input towards points and has no effect on WCOTM, we have accepted this mistake/decision and have confirmed it will not happen again, but seems to me you want to punish Doom anyway you can due to personal hatred towards Ryan/Doom.

I feel this is all you needed to say originally... instead of mediators like Seven posting brown sticky stuff and getting all heated like "SPEAK UP DOOM"

The pictures in dispute have no input towards points and has no effect on WCOTM, we have accepted this mistake/decision and have confirmed it will not happen again, but seems to me you want to punish Doom anyway you can due to personal hatred towards Ryan/Doom.

I was just asking for a reply, didn't mean anything like that with the post, nor was I 'all heated'

And yeah, you're actually right about this - The pictures in dispute have no input towards points and has no effect on WCOTM, we have accepted this mistake/decision and have confirmed it will not happen again.

Hopefully you're a man of your word and we won't have to face another situation like this. 

I was just asking for a reply, didn't mean anything like that with the post, nor was I 'all heated'

And yeah, you're actually right about this - The pictures in dispute have no input towards points and has no effect on WCOTM, we have accepted this mistake/decision and have confirmed it will not happen again.

Hopefully you're a man of your word and we won't have to face another situation like this. 

If slush is going to break his own rules u think we won't l0l

I didn't read this but good job getting your clan outted you loser lmao.