Faking pictures/Logs on WCOTM/Doom

slushpuppy

ye ngl this is a pretty justin beiber thing to make a topic about dude if they had a video who the fuck cares

seems like you are still salty 75% of the real people left the site because it was awful and forced u to change pretty much everything b4 coming back

I get it that you don't have a sense of morality, but hope you still have some shred of common sense. Don't u think reusing pictures is pretty dumb thing to do?

You almost tried splitting your own clan over RSW/SB saga and picked the wrong side. Stop blaming others for your bad decision making :>

ye ngl this is a pretty justin beiber thing to make a topic about dude if they had a video who the fuck cares

seems like you are still salty 75% of the real people left the site because it was awful and forced u to change pretty much everything b4 coming back

I get it that you don't have a sense of morality, but hope you still have some shred of common sense. Don't u think reusing pictures is pretty dumb thing to do?

You almost tried splitting your own clan over RSW/SB saga and picked the wrong side. Stop blaming others for your bad decision making :>

nobody takes you seriously other than the people who can use you for their own clans propaganda

if this "ruling" was against your daddy clan eop it would not have lasted 15 minutes

lmfao

nobody takes you seriously other than the people who can use you for their own clans propaganda

if this "ruling" was against your daddy clan eop it would not have lasted 15 minutes

lmfao

Oh yeah the typical snide no1 takes me seriously insult, but they gets triggered whenever I post an announcement topic.

Speaking about being used.. didn't you slave for TLP, then got usurped by a bunch of elders? Speaks volumes for how much your own clan even regards you..

Oh yeah the typical snide no1 takes me seriously insult, but they gets triggered whenever I post an announcement topic.

Speaking about being used.. didn't you slave for TLP, then got usurped by a bunch of elders? Speaks volumes for how much your own clan even regards you..

yep and now they are all in my clan again

hahahahah wow good one dude u owned me just like u owned doom with this topic!!

#sharkbrew baby!!!!!!

yep and now they are all in my clan again

hahahahah wow good one dude u owned me just like u owned doom with this topic!!

#sharkbrew baby!!!!!!

Back then TLP was pulling high 70s on FOE.

What is UB pulling now?

Oh wait those 40 members must be troll accounts!

To sum up what happened, i recored the conversation with slush puppy, he's basically punishing us for adding 4 pictures to a midweek topic that we had a vid of (meaning we didn't need pictures to get the 1 point for wcotm) and i told him nowhere in the rules does it say we can't do that and it shouldn't matter bc its not boosting wcotm points or anything its just spicing a topic up, he basically avoided/tried saying no other clan tried that and it took me 10 minutes to find 3 instances of aao doing it and he's like oh brown sticky stuff ok ill punish them too lmfao, sb ranks are biased as fuck ill upload a 15 min vid about it later it'll be hella funny to watch slush try everything in his power to BREAK/BEND HIS OWN RULES LMFAO

doom dead slave boy