OLYMPUS WUU2?

I guess you aren't reading what he said right? lol. I forgot who we were fighting on that midweek (everyone had their locs) but 'flawless' was with them, we don't really care though haha. Action is action, down opts or not xd

I guess you aren't reading what he said right? lol. I forgot who we were fighting on that midweek (everyone had their locs) but 'flawless' was with them, we don't really care though haha. Action is action, down opts or not xd

Wait does this mean you won't run from us today at the trip? Because actions action right

nice hairline 

Im bald now :( 

I do agree hope flawless is ready for that 10 wildy level fights. Gotta love when we are the only clan out to fight and you gotta wreck something clean to win. 

BOO!

I do agree hope flawless is ready for that 10 wildy level fights. Gotta love when we are the only clan out to fight and you gotta wreck something clean to win. 

BOO!

What lol? I'm not in an xLPC and your clan didn't do a midweek when everyone was out that one day

Wait does this mean you won't run from us today at the trip? Because actions action right

Not running when your clan  crash us when we've been in a fight for a good amount of time already, you can keep doing what you're doing though, I'm sure it's workin out real good

BOO!

Oh i see what you mean now, yeah some of these xLPCs are real no honor and have tons of tanks and mith etc lol, its such a wonky scene right now