CP

TBR

You keep claiming to of slumped CD in under 2 weeks during our HPC stint. When infact we moved to the scene which brings more fun. anyway,

There are no mains in this scene. You won't be able to hide behind a wall of Rune anymore.

Let's see if you can 'slump' us in 2 weeks like you're claiming. I've already spoke to our clan psychic which has informed me that you'll be walking (probably running) down to Edgeville each trip.

Now bark for me you fucking dogs. Woof woof

now that we slumped olympiss from pulling 95 to losing a rivalry to UB. and bullied doom from being the "1 lpc" to pulling 20s and being as relevent as fudogs snipe team. CD is currently looking for a new rival. Lmfao gl corrupt piss, time to finish where we left at in hpc

honestly apart from a few friends in cp majority are fucking retards and i'd never go back

but this is honestly embarrasing, cp imploded after sam went down cos no1 wanted PT so everybody good left or retired. ur trying to start a rivalry with a dead clan for hype lol (justin beiber)

have some self respect man, lmfao

lol CP is a nice joke, stepped down after 2 weeks has nothing to do with rivary, CP you're a joke and so are your mains, sorry 4 the wait BB girls.

you got smited for your claws now u dont skull tomato hahaa gz serebro gz ub