People Make These Topic in 2k17?

I left doom and their childish and won't let me in the community even though all the members want me

To chill with them in ts3 Bc they didn't like any other ranks

LOOOOOOOL GRATS FOR LEAVING DOOM. PROUD OF U.

I left doom and their childish and won't let me in the community even though all the members want me

To chill with them in ts3 Bc they didn't like any other ranks

You didn't really have a choice about leaving though, because you would have been booted regardless. It's ironic you say they are childish when you would have been booted for acting like a child in the first place.

You didn't really have a choice about leaving though, because you would have been booted regardless. It's ironic you say they are childish when you would have been booted for acting like a child in the first place.

You legit enjoy sucking dick irl. Your opinion is completely irrelevant

Dude, you're 15 year old and spazzed out over having to paying back someone you scammed lmfao dumb virgin.

Mad as brown sticky stuff l0l I'm nearly 18 and Im the furthest thing from a virgin in the runescape pure community l0l. Doom can't tell the truth about anything init fam, i didn't scam brown sticky stuff.

Mad as brown sticky stuff l0l I'm nearly 18 and Im the furthest thing from a virgin in the runescape pure community l0l. Doom can't tell the truth about anything init fam, i didn't scam brown sticky stuff.

Why would I be mad? I don't have to wake up to a 15 year old balling his eyes out over Runescape. You refused to pay back pesm which is why you were going to get booted.

Why would I be mad? I don't have to wake up to a 15 year old balling his eyes out over Runescape. You refused to pay back pesm which is why you were going to get booted.

I wasn't going to get booted bud. You think ryan or remy would ever let that happen lmfaoo. I have logs showing them saying dw nothing will happen if you want proof ;) Howe has no power in doom he just acts like he does. Most of his decisions get over ruled.