Doom vs Sup F2P Prep 2-1

R3ALITY

Replace the 5 kids who's first prep it was with the 5 core who carry sup and the result would have been reversed

gg none the less

ahh yes, I'm sure doom was missing 0 key people

they had their 30 best warriors there and absolutely no downies!

ahh yes, I'm also sure that doom ranks are probably down to give sup their 11th chance in beating doom in clw

ahh yes, I'm also sure that doom ranks are probably down to give sup their 11th chance in beating doom in clw

I single handedly beat doom by myself with olympus 

I might actually attend next prep and do it again for brown sticky stuffs and gigs

30v30 and 50vs50 champs and with much better " win percentage" than 68% LOL Gratty Fs

19-8 and is a 68% win percentage

meanwhile, your clan is closed because with the rebirth of EOP you guys were not even able to pull to a miniwar.

he never said we were missing key people, just that there were kids trying to bring full invs of swordfish in because it was their first event haha

here's hoping sup gets another chance, last time they beat doom you guys got so pissed you walked into a rivalry that got your clan closed

he never said we were missing key people, just that there were kids trying to bring full invs of swordfish in because it was their first event haha

here's hoping sup gets another chance, last time they beat doom you guys got so pissed you walked into a rivalry that got your clan closed

Sup has never actually beaten doom legitimately, as both sides claimed a win, So the score is either 11-1 or 10-0 to doom.

Sup has never actually beaten doom legitimately, as both sides claimed a win, So the score is either 11-1 or 10-0 to doom.

sup beat doom legitimately every weekend for months on end

the score is doom closed, sup didnt lmao

sup beat doom legitimately every weekend for months on end

the score is doom closed, sup didnt lmao

I think having a double-digit undefeated record against a clan is more impressive than trying to brag about closing a clan during the period of time where 50% of clans pulls were mains.

I think having a double-digit undefeated record against a clan is more impressive than trying to brag about closing a clan during the period of time where 50% of clans pulls were mains.

l0l the fact that the rivalry started with you guys losing in clan wars just goes to show how weak doom was in that rivalry, the most impressive thing is how it started with us clearing you down 20 and ended with us watching you close with double your pull. it was a very one sided rivalry for sup