What Happens Now Rage?

Mfw they say rage will call op, but teams with soup on Sunday and still only pulled 60... I sure hope you know what your doing ub and I sure do hope you can keep pulling 50+ bc when daddy @@Niblet gets mad rage doesnt off not in singles not in multi you won't even be safe in lobby. Good luck :)

Mfw they say rage will call op, but teams with soup on Sunday and still only pulled 60... I sure hope you know what your doing ub and I sure do hope you can keep pulling 50+ bc when daddy @@Niblet gets mad rage doesnt off not in singles not in multi you won't even be safe in lobby. Good luck :)

Stfu you broccoli I hope you can pull 50 because if you and opiss start teaming on clans we won't off you.

Next week ub won't stand a chance, daddyb will be there along with 12 more doom members who are sick of pulling 30 to kyp clan broken.

Lmfaooooo grats Bradyb for leaving Doom! Never thought id see this day lolololol

My back no longer hurts from carrying. Now they ded

if u were carrying doom, then all u did was carry them into a ditch. theyre slumped. well done 

cocky people like u are usually the type that do nothing and cry cry cry cry cryyyyy

yeah, carried them into a ditch. theyre slumped, so that must have been you're doing

cocky people like u are usually the type that do nothing and cry cry cry cry cryyyyy

You don't know what you're talking about.