Critical Damage

puppyslush

There is no problem, it's 1 image out of a fuck load of evidence of them having a trip. Your excuse of not waiting and 'nipping it in the bud' implies there is a problem in the first place. 

It's not like clans have a back-log of pre-made topics which they now must throw in the trash because you've set an example. If you did not set an example there wouldn't suddenly be an influx of topics with old images and videos, because it just doesn't happen, and if it does it can too easily be covered up for anyone to detect. If clans didn't have trips, they'd more than certainly die, therefore the use of old images and videos makes absolutely no logical sense.

I don't know why I'm even defending this, I'm more arguing on a matter of principle as to how flawed the way you dealt with this was. 

If you are arguing as a matter of principle, why don't you see that misrepresenting 1 picture is the same as 2,4,10 or 20?

:facepalm:

Places a 7th May picture into a topic posted on the 15th.

https://i.gyazo.com/7edeeebc3ab118f2bd41e2325b898a0a.png

https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/33444-sunday-p2p-0wnge-ft-doommisfitaaoir/

How hard is it just to get pictures from the actual even unless you had a bad trip.. then in that case don't bother posting a topic lmfao.

Either that or I assume they wanted to shame doom some how.. so lets raid the image archives!

Critical Damage topics midweeks will not count towards WCOTM, starting from 16th to 19th of May.

Hahah matey why you so mad you have to bring up pointless progoganda against CD, must suck to be you BB girl neckbeard, go stroke daddy and uncle again