B-ryan's first ever Gfx

B-ryan

XLfECns.png

5nEvfjj.png

This is the result of me using photoshop for the first time. I'm a really good traditional illustrator with pencils so I thought i'de try gfx. Idk anything at this moment tbh but I think I did good enough for this to look decent. If any gfx artist has any pointers that can give me that would be highly appreciated :D

Also special thanks to my brother @@Ir0ny for the pointers

Also, thanks to @@Maxx for the solid banner tutorial he made, it definitely helped me continue this banner after free-styling

EDIT: Created a divider to go with it

founders of the 1 defense movement?

eat your socks

We wouldnt make such a claim if it wasnt for a good reason Knikker

In the past we would never call ourselfs THE founders (because we all know which clans participated in this movement:  DMK - RD - Doom- Misfits ).

But considering the fact that we are the only clan left from this community (DMK & RD closed) we can savely call ourselfs the founders. (Doom has 5+ defence accounts, meaning they are MPC's )

We dont mean to be arrogant about it  ;)

In the past we would never call ourselfs THE founders (because we all know which clans participated in this movement:  DMK - RD - Doom- Misfits ).

But considering the fact that we are the only clan left from this community (DMK & RD closed) we can savely call ourselfs the founders. (Doom has 5+ defence accounts, meaning they are MPC's )

We dont mean to be arrogant about it  ;)

doom were still bringing mith and tanks while fearless brought monk robes lmao dont ever mention doom again when talking about 1 def movement

doom were still bringing mith and tanks while fearless brought monk robes lmao dont ever mention doom again when talking about 1 def movement

Wow lol chillax man

I'm probably the biggest hater of Doom around these boards

No need to try to convince me that Doom is toxic AF but they did cofound the scene, despite the fact that they quickly abused mains  ;)

good try for your first attempt

but sorry had to laugh at the founders of the one defence movement, pretty bad if you have to claim that as your slogan

I know fam

Hence why I posted this in our defence

We dont mean to be arrogant about it   ;)

I wouldnt use that sentence myself but W/E. :P

Wow lol chillax man

No need to try to convince me that Doom is toxic AF but they did cofound the scene, despite the fact that they quickly abused mains  ;)

they didnt co-found shit hormonal just made an arrogant post claiming credit for the entirety of the movement as well as several other clans opening in the lpc scene although they brought mains, tanks and mpc/hpc accounts on midweeks before they even opened officially

they also didn't do a damn thing to promote activity within the bracket lmfao they only went out on midweeks if they had +10-15 on the highest pulling clan (which was almost never, hence their very little activity) and when they pulled big on weekend trips they never tried to setup fights with clans, they just crashed the ass ends of fights claiming wins and chasing other clans that pulled lower although there were 1-2 other clans that pulled similar to them and they just avoided them all day

XLfECns.png

This is the result of me using photoshop for the first time. I'm a really good traditional illustrator with pencils so I thought i'de try gfx. Idk anything at this moment tbh but I think I did good enough for this to look decent. If any gfx artist has any pointers that can give me that would be highly appreciated :D

Also special thanks to my brother @@Ir0ny for the pointers

Also, thanks to @@Maxx for the solid banner tutorial he made, it definitely helped me continue this banner after free-styling

That's one hell of signature! How much would it cost to make a f2p hybrids one bruh?!?!?

Wow lol chillax man

I know fam

Hence why I posted this in our defence

We dont mean to be arrogant about it   ;)

I wouldnt use that sentence myself but W/E. :P

u go out once a week ur clan impact on the scene is very minimal lol dont kno why u tryin to claim u founded something