u fucked up fo

SKEEZ

No need to come up with bs that foe endorse mains to divert from the Adhi masterclass last night  :rolleyes:

:facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

Lol I don't understand how you out of all people could be so deluded. Your clan literally ran away from us the entire trip and got so frustrated to a point where you needed mains to actually fight us. We literally followed you to every location we could possibly fight and you kept on running away, you didn't bait a gwas that you kept on trying to pull off, you pulled a card that single-handedly will be the cause of death to this pure community, such a shame that FOE out of all clans had to stoop so low, I guess losing to EOP in both servers, getting gwased a few times and losing to us multiple times in the wilderness really got under your leaderships skin.

Every single person in this game who clans know that EOP is the best clan on here, we have every single topic of ours without a single dispute due to our disbandment of mains and ddosing. Our members, leadership and overall quality are far ahead of every single clan on here, it's literally gotten to the point that we actually have nothing to prove. You doing this has actually motivated our clan, to destroy you more than Fatality, I guarantee you by the end of this week your ranks are really going to regret the decision they made last night.

Good luck and may 'god' help you all.