wuu2 jamz part 3

Tannie

7CvkFTU.png

What's most hypocritical is what you allow in your clan while pretending to be honor ;). Worry about what your own clan does before you go trying to play white knight when we take care of our own problems  :rolleyes:

god bless you lmfao if you believe that

really? because we do... but nobody gets salty enough from leaked topics to dox ppl and send them brown sticky stuff

how many foe topics has eop/nick leaked? no1 gives a fuck

no wonder your lb topics/staff chan have been leaked so many times lol

ofc u wont do anything to nick irl u literally fetch him lunch when hes on break u beta ass nigga lmfao

ofc u wont do anything to nick irl u literally fetch him lunch when hes on break u beta ass nigga lmfao

holy brown sticky stuff you're fucking cauliflower

we are on the topic of retaliation, nobody gives a fuck to cry about it take it into IRL matters such as threatening as you are doing

yeah bro let me meet nick irl because he leaked a member board topic and threaten to pull a gun to his head, fuck you're a beta cuck using my own joke against me LMFAO think of something original

holy brown sticky stuff you're fucking cauliflower

we are on the topic of retaliation, nobody gives a fuck to cry about it take it into IRL matters such as threatening as you are doing

yeah bro let me meet nick irl because he leaked a member board topic and threaten to pull a gun to his head, fuck you're a beta cuck using my own joke against me LMFAO think of something original

lol why am I even trying to justify myself to someone who gets bullied by a guy who takes penis in his ass, has a lisp and fakes being in a frat 

lmfao irl

know your place you spastic dog

lol why am I even trying to justify myself to someone who gets bullied by a bundle of twigs who has a lisp

know your place spastic

u do know divine and i are friends and troll each other every day like that

fuck you're fucking cauliflower LMAO

L0000000000000000000000000000000000000000L

SO FUCKING CLUELESS

@ LMFAO

u do know divine and i are friends and troll each other every day like that

fuck you're fucking cauliflower LMAO

L0000000000000000000000000000000000000000L

SO FUCKING CLUELESS

@ LMFAO

instead of trying to voice your opinion about this matter how about you go respond to slushpuppy in the dispute section

https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/33720-dithpoot/?p=960368

Crumble crumble eom lmfao

sgT57oF.png

onNyvFb.png

:hehehe:  

instead of trying to voice your opinion about this matter how about you go respond to slushpuppy in the dispute section

https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/33720-dithpoot/?p=960368

sgT57oF.png

onNyvFb.png

:hehehe:  

could not care about a dispute when I know our clan doesn't bring mains, dw tho from now on I'll be getting pictures of tyler every time i see him barraging our members in our cape

not to mention the other people such as whoever goes on rag bot, thimaah? on pickles and some accounts that are above 5 def in 1 def gear

You're leaking my online MMO leaderboars!!!

I will RUUUUIIIIN YOUR LIFE KIDDO!!! Police will be at your door!! FREE HOOKERS will be at your door!!!

i will ddos you, i will swat u!!! all over this video game runescape!!!

you're fucking justin beiber jamz and so are the rest of the bundle of twigsgots that do this brown sticky stuff over a game, grow the fuck up

haha u spend hours and hours of ur weekdays trying to ruin people's irls then spend your weekends sitting in spending money on leaks and leading trips on a game don't talk about irl haha

could not care about a dispute when I know our clan doesn't bring mains, dw tho from now on I'll be getting pictures of tyler every time i see him barraging our members in our cape

not to mention the other people such as whoever goes on rag bot, thimaah? on pickles and some accounts that are above 5 def in 1 def gear

u think any1 cares about that stinky skinny fuck demais 1 item barrage suiciding?

u literally teamed with sv to compete versus us LOOOL how fucking brown sticky stuff do u have to be to do that

when i got ranked in this clan i made sure tanks and mains would be abandoned completely and anyone that tried to disobey it would be kicked without question all just to make sure there isn't any propaganda to mask our losses/wins so no one could come up with an excuse to why they lose, also to bring the pure community back to its roots but no you literally ruined that the second you did the opposite of what you brag about

fucking hypocrite

famcloth isnt even removed from ur clan lmfao irl

cant wait to taste the tears of ur clan members and ranks this weekend

u think any1 cares about that stinky skinny fuck demais 1 item barrage suiciding?

u literally teamed with sv to compete versus us LOOOL how fucking brown sticky stuff do u have to be to do that

when i got ranked in this clan i made sure tanks and mains would be abandoned completely and anyone that tried to disobey it would be kicked without question, to repair the image of eop being a nh clan and to bring the pure community back to its roots but no you literally ruined that the second you did the opposite of what you brag about

fucking hypocrite

famcloth isnt even removed from ur clan lmfao irl

stfu lmfao i saw SV for 3 minutes the entire 2 hour duration of the fucking trip and then do something about tyler whos hitting our clan every trip on his main