Blue

Has everyone 80+ maxed combat while CP has loads of 70s and still scared to prep lmao

Cries over 2 ppl over 4 def who were

Cokhammer - 10 def 88 combat 

8il - 9 defence 87 combat 

Glad I left your clan before your brown sticky stuffty 5 year slump

Feel sorry for your members you deserve better.

no? lmao u had 10 people with 10-20 defence in and even a kid with 77 defence. Then you told our ranks to sit our 95 (even thought one exception) and u decide to bring in 2 90s urself lmfao. Ur a joke and this is why no one takes cp seriously retards.

You tried to cheat and got caught.. get over it lo l

the def exception was for ppl over 89 combat ?

no? lmao u had 10 people with 10-20 defence in and even a kid with 77 defence. Then you told our ranks to sit our 95 (even thought one exception) and u decide to bring in 2 90s urself lmfao. Ur a joke and this is why no one takes cp seriously retards.

who the fuck are you lmao our ml doesnt even have 10 ppl with 10 defence LOL we only have 1 guy with 10 defence

the def exception was for ppl over 89 combat ?

who the fuck are you lmao our ml doesnt even have 10 ppl with 10 defence LOL we only have 1 guy with 10 defence

No it wasnt u dumbfuck lmfao and what does ur memberlist have to do with the people u bring in? are you actually fucking broccolied

u dumb bundle of twigs obviously 1-10 def but ur leader never mentioned the combat range

Are you broccolied???? we had 1 guy with 20 def, 1 with 10 def and 1 with 9 def, and btw cp does what we want lmao

"We only have one person with 10 def"

*members posting different stats..

If you're going to lie maybe you all need to get on the same page

No it wasnt u dumbfuck lmfao and what does ur memberlist have to do with the people u bring in? are you actually fucking broccolied

<[Fi]Whisky> hows your combats looking

<[Fi]Whisky> show me ml?

"We only have one person with 10 def"

*members posting different stats..

If you're going to lie maybe you all need to get on the same page

c238510814f23fc5e766a84cf68b54e0.png

im not lying lmao 

First you cry about someone who has 20 def, we sit them. Then you ask to sit someone with 9 def, we sit them. You leave two times and waste 45 of my members time. No wonder eop rags you guys 24/7, your ranks are incompetent and have an iq of an ant.

U got booted by the same leadership that auto ranked tannie..

First you cry about someone who has 20 def, we sit them. Then you ask to sit someone with 9 def, we sit them. You leave two times and waste 45 of my members time. No wonder eop rags you guys 24/7, your ranks are incompetent and have an iq of an ant.

you wasted your members time for not following the rules. Ty for a easy win

45 lol u had 31 in LOL this post alone 

no1 cares lmfao, 2 worst hpcs in history

nah thats tlp and cp lmao