Blue

Do you want a cookie tubby?

Just saying you're defending a clan with no backbone who is destroying their image that was made by legends who dont play anymore.

First you cry about someone who has 20 def, we sit them. Then you ask to sit someone with 9 def, we sit them. You leave two times and waste 45 of my members time. No wonder eop rags you guys 24/7, your ranks are incompetent and have an iq of an ant.

you pulled 35, you didn't  sit them

unbiased pov 

Doesn't leaving the prep for no justifiable reason mean you forfeit? If that's the case, Fatality forfeited. It's quite sad though, we all know fatality are terrible but they won't get any better by avoiding preps by leaving before round 1 starts

clearly you do lmao 'gatekeeper'

how many more teams u gonna make / join l0l

Yeh.. cuz I totally moderate bro

what do my teams matter if I'm better than you and 95% of the people on this forum at the game lol :P

you joined a clan that lost a fullout to CP l000000l

also the clan that pulled more to a prep than Fi did on their anni and opening trip joint together l0000000l

Ah yes looks like I triggered the guys that claim not to care about rs

Thanks for playing I must say it was p easy lol :)

Yeh.. cuz I totally moderate bro

what do my teams matter if I'm better than you and 95% of the people on this forum at the game lol :P

Ah yes looks like I triggered the guys that claim not to care about rs

Thanks for playing I must say it was p easy lol :)

Damn dude if you're that good why is Fi so dead?

Damn dude if you're that good why is Fi so dead?

1 person who doesn't have the time to be on every day actively contributing can not carry an entire clan bud

You tried to counter but again fell short lol. You are entitled to your opinion though guy!

1 person who doesn't have the time to be on every day actively contributing can not carry an entire clan bud

You tried to counter but again fell short lol. You are entitled to your opinion though guy!

Just seems like another excuse as to why Fi has been slumping for 5 years straight

Just seems like another excuse as to why Fi has been slumping for 5 years straight

Yes yes deflect my point that individually I am better than you will ever be (n I don't even play much anymore lol!) and continue insulting the guild I am in as if it offends me hehe

Gonna have to try harder badboylondon :)

Yes yes deflect my point that individually I am better than you will ever be (n I don't even play much anymore lol!) and continue insulting the guild I am in as if it offends me hehe

Gonna have to try harder badboylondon :)

Lmao find a quote that said I'm better than you exactly you can't your clan is dead lol only hype you can get is by saying you're individually better than others (95% on the forum) yet you're still in the same slump that started 5 years ago holy brown sticky stuff lmao

You can be better than me but you'll still lose in preps lmao pretty sure clanning is a team effort not individual lmao

Lmao find a quote that said I'm better than you exactly you can't your clan is dead lol only hype you can get is by saying you're individually better than others (95% on the forum) yet you're still in the same slump that started 5 years ago holy brown sticky stuff lmao

You can be better than me but you'll still lose in preps lmao

Yo you actually have a brain the size of a pea I think lol you quoted me mentioning my teams before I retaliated and you tried to bring up my guild that I am not a rank in like I'm supposed to be upset

lol bro my clan could be pulling 10s and I still wouldn't care if you flamed me about it lmfao.. Idk about you but I am in no type of slump lol doing great when I play doing great irl I'm chillin yo

Thank you for admitting that I am better than you, that's really all I wanted to see you type. Check your pulse bad boy I think this game got u a little too excited lmao