Blue

Yo you actually have a brain the size of a pea I think lol you quoted me mentioning my teams before I retaliated and you tried to bring up my guild that I am not a rank in like I'm supposed to be upset

lol bro my clan could be pulling 10s and I still wouldn't care if you flamed me about it lmfao.. Idk about you but I am in no type of slump lol doing great when I play doing great irl I'm chillin yo

Thank you for admitting that I am better than you, that's really all I wanted to see you type. Check your pulse bad boy I think this game got u a little too excited lmao

You can flex as much as you want but you came in defending your clan then talked about who's better individually in-game talking about how you're better than 95% of ppl here in game !! now you're talking about irl lmaoo I'm sorry you joined a dead clan you can defend them as much as you want it doesn't change the fact they're still dead l0l also you quoted me first I never quoted you 

You can flex as much as you want but you came in defending your clan then talked about who's better individually now you're talking about irl lmaoo I'm sorry you joined a dead clan you can defend them as much as you want it doesn't change the fact they're still dead l0l

My guy I didn't defend anyone lol, I literally laughed at both you and whisky on the dispute topic cus you both look so silly the way you're arguing.

You can insecurely assume I'm doing things I'm not all you want but it doesn't change the fact that you got triggered on a runeacape clanking fan site because I said you take it too seriously lmfao. If that's "defending my clan" to you you should probably seek psychiatric help for some sort of mental disorder LOL

You that insecure that me saying I'm doing straight in all aspects of my life makes you assume it's a dig at you? Come on dude have some self esteem lmao

My guy I didn't defend anyone lol, I literally laughed at both you and whisky on the dispute topic cus you both look so silly the way you're arguing.

You can insecurely assume I'm doing things I'm not all you want but it doesn't change the fact that you got triggered on a runeacape clanking fan site because I said you take it too seriously lmfao. If that's "defending my clan" to you you should probably seek psychiatric help for some sort of mental disorder LOL

You that insecure that me saying I'm doing straight in all aspects of my life makes you assume it's a dig at you? Come on dude have some self esteem lmao

this is sharkbrew what did you expect lmao? pretty sure you'd have known or at least expected this as soon as you came on this site also writing essays wont do you any favors you still take sb seriously expecting normal replies you're the one that needs psychiatric help

this is sharkbrew what did you expect lmao? pretty sure you'd have known or at least expected this as soon as you came on this site also writing essays wont do you any favors you still take sb seriously expecting normal replies you're the one that needs psychiatric help

You just took pride in being borderline autistic on the internet

Lmfao irl

You just took pride in being borderline autistic on the internet

Lmfao irl

you're flexing on the internet on a runescape clanning based site

lmfao irl

dang @ editing your posts with the banter I used on you.... not a good look

Safe to say I won this one, thx again!!

damn claiming to win a internet war on sb even when you apparently don't play the game anymore!! was ez 

damn claiming to win a internet war on sb even when you apparently don't play the game anymore!! was ez

do u have selective eyesight or do u just choose to comprehend what u want from what u read

ur so cute when ur angry

do u have selective eyesight or do u just choose to comprehend what u want from what u read

ur so cute when ur angry

I use what I want lmao also mfw u think im getting angry over an Fi guy flaming me l0l im flying atm loooool