Blue

1.  58e7f69965.png

ced865fe5c.png

de80742b99.png

Wouldn't it have just been easier and more accommodating for both Fi and Cp if you just did the prep (since it was 3 accounts with a few extra defence levels, nothing giant like a 106 etc) and then made a dispute after if you lost the prep?

? You even killed our warlord on our attacking round before we even attacked for no reason? that alone is enough reason downy

you werent complaining when we beat your brown sticky stuff clan last week lmao come at me broccoli ill bully you in wildy too

yo breh, eop warlord is 13 def and autist ditterbitter is 8 def. u gonna cry and leave cc on june 2nd or u gonna sack up and deal with the fact every clan has a few retards that manage to train def in 2k17

At what point does it end though? Retards can start again if they fuck up their accounts. I know Eop all bot their accounts anyway so it shouldn't be a problem.

At one point does it end though? Retards can start again if they fuck up their accounts. I know Eop all bot their accounts anyway so it shouldn't be a problem.

I was in Fi when they were the first ones to start the addy daddy business 0 fucks given lmao glory days and you joined Fi when theyre in a 4 yr slump come on man..