Rage vs Eruption of Pures F2P 3-0

pam

lmfao @@Halloween dropped 1.2k on a new pc to record eop losing to rage in 120 fps l0000l @@iObsession

You think I come to preps during the midweek when I work? You just scammed 20$ worth of gp that I make in 30 minutes of work because your broke ass is in desperate need of cash l0l. Perspective.

You think I come to preps during the midweek when I work? You just scammed 20$ worth of gp that I make in 30 minutes of work because your broke ass is in desperate need of cash l0l. Perspective.

hahahahahahaahahahhahahahaha u cant b on even if u wanted to 60 hrs a week

u bought urself a new pc to vid for a clan that doxed u

hahahahahahaahahahhahahahaha u cant b on even if u wanted to 60 hrs a week

u bought urself a new pc to vid for a clan that doxed u

You're making fun of me for making money and actually working whilst you do with nothing with your life and stream to 8 vieweres and scamming 20$ worth of rs gold? Man, reflect, seriously. You're actually embarrassing yourself lol. You get grounded and still depend on your parents and scam clan members to be able to do anything on this game. Just as I was changing my view you go and embarrass yourself. Not worth another reply lmao

You're making fun of me for making money and actually working whilst you do with nothing with your life and stream to 8 vieweres and scamming 20$ worth of rs gold? Man, reflect, seriously. You're actually embarrassing yourself lol. You get grounded and still depend on your parents and scam clan members to be able to do anything on this game. Just as I was changing my view you go and embarrass yourself. Not worth another reply lmao

l00l actually it was more like 140m total

i stream for banter

u HAVE to work 60 hrs a week hehehe

how do you spend 2 years tryharding in fatality just to leave for the clan that doxed u? yikes