tldr

0ldschooler

when the only clan that pulls anywhere near your opts is avoiding you then you have no choice, but to crash...you're not gonna let your clan starve just because other brown sticky stuffters cant pull or run from you...

thats not the whole point of this topic though, no point on going out on sundays if youre too scared to fight & insta tele just because another clan has +5 on you or crashes your fight lol...

sounds like a boring ass trip to me either way

i realize that EOP has been bullying your clan so youre leaning towards your old rival, but lets be srs here...no1s been "avoiding FO" lmfao

I just saw it on their forums, looked like eop were wearing foe capes and wanted to be with foe so bad they were trying to hide in their fall in? Whilst the other hid in single

24d26e1778ad3a5c37eca3808b50a763.gif

Further into the trip Foe waits at 26 hill for even longer waiting for eop to hit

d864e0fbcbea8d553f71c676da85996a.png

ec2e8fb8c7fe985d8d0a7bbb7b5065f3.png

UB even spelling out to eop that we're waiting in multi where as you'd rather hit clans in single for an hour then end.

I think last time some one teamed on crash vs yall you said they were teaming on purpose and then you started bringing mains :o

There is a difference between the whole pure community orchestrating and plotting against one clan and a regular team on crash. Cluster124 was completely different and we both know that, and we both know how Rage participating in that turned out for your clan.