Reign of Terror Official Statement; Sovereign, the choice is yours.

well shoutout to rot for ruining the pure community if they do

we arent focusing the pure community, we are focusing sv. if anything we will be helping the pure community by getting rid of these kids, we all know how cancerous sv can get once they realize they're losing(ddosing/mains/ddoxing etc)

eh, as long as rots snipe unit doesn't target any other clans it's w/e. this is between them and their beef as main clans, rather not see the pure scene damaged as a result

I agree with you for once pixel.

eh, as long as rots snipe unit doesn't target any other clans it's w/e. this is between them and their beef as main clans, rather not see the pure scene damaged as a result

Exactly, no one else gets involved and I bet we'd barely even notice it happening..

My my, wonderful to see that some things never change. Sv starting beefs they can't handle and fleeing the scene of said beef in order to recuperate.

Unfortunately for you, RoT has the largest memberbase of no-life nerds of any organization of any video game to date. If they're as serious about continuing to snipe you as they claim, you might as well just become a pure midweek team, then make a new clan with new image/name instead of Sovereign to go by. Seems wise considering the alternatives.

I was quoted alot in this topic what I meant is that if ROT brings tanks/zerks to crash SV's fights vs another pure clan I would think eventually the clans that is getting crashed on would help kills mains

I was quoted alot in this topic what I meant is that if ROT brings tanks/zerks to crash SV's fights vs another pure clan I would think eventually the clans that is getting crashed on would help kills mains

Nobody wants to spend their weekend trips fighting mains who aren't even after them man