Reign of Terror Official Statement; Sovereign, the choice is yours.

You could only keep up with FO because you had addy while they had monk robes. When clans adapted to 30 def you started losing left n right before your closure LOL

in f2p clw alone in the year right up until closure we were 58-7 matched with a 27 win streak without declarations

your clan has never had a record like that and you will never have a record like that 

You could only keep up with FO because you had addy while they had monk robes. When clans adapted to 30 def you started losing left n right before your closure LOL

it's funny you bring that up lol... i remember you guys having the addy pre-eoc just to keep up with MM :P pretty hypocritical if u ask me 

isn't that right @ub public relations ? 

i actually don't think i can attend this weekend but if i do i guess we'll see mr snowflake

Ye i wouldnt wanna attend trips either after that gong hole of a trip last weekend

in f2p clw alone in the year right up until closure we were 58-7 matched with a 27 win streak without declarations

your clan has never had a record like that and you will never have a record like that

Prep us then lmfao?

it's funny you bring that up lol... i remember you guys having the addy pre-eoc just to keep up with MM :P pretty hypocritical if u ask me 

isn't that right @ub public relations ? 

in late 2011 and all of 2012 eop ranks were begging members to mass train 39 defence regardless of prayer level just to fight back against mm

they were complete garbage

Ye i wouldnt wanna attend trips either after that gong hole of a trip last weekend

Prep us then lmfao?

your ranks declined f2p preps for 2 weeks and now im afraid you have lost your chance =\

in late 2011 and all of 2012 eop ranks were begging members to mass train 39 defence regardless of prayer level just to fight back against mm

they were complete garbage

your ranks declined f2p preps for 2 weeks and now im afraid you have lost your chance =\

Just like you begged everyone to mass 30-39 def only to choke at the full out last year

Imagine that. At the time foes def average was below 20 lmfao

Choke artist hehuhe

Im talking about osrs alone, didnt even take pre eoc into consideration cuz we were 12 back then LOL

EOP has indeed either been #1 or competing in top 3 for 3 years straight, mhm.

eop was complete garbage from the start of osrs until mid 2015 where they were good for a month and then closed for 5 months

when they reopened they were also awful and begged tlp for help against cp. Eop's anni that year they pulled 75 and died to cp who had 110 for 3 hours until tlp came on mains to help them kill cp and they bragged about "beating cp 75v110" for like a year lmfao. They have never been #1 matched in either server for longer than 2 weeks at a time and when they do have success in clanwars their autism goes out of control and they end up with no preps for months again.

it is a hilarious cycle to watch

Just like you begged everyone to mass 30-39 def only to choke at the full out last year

Imagine that. At the time foes def average was below 20 lmfao

Choke artist hehuhe

nobody in tlp ever begged people to mass train any defence level actually

and wow a f2p based clan choked in a fullout against the most decorated p2p clan in the history of the game wow tlp suk!

if i remember correctly the same clan at the same time beat eop 87-0 lmfao

eop was complete garbage from the start of osrs until mid 2015 where they were good for a month and then closed for 5 months

when they reopened they were also awful and begged tlp for help against cp. Eop's anni that year they pulled 75 and died to cp who had 110 for 3 hours until tlp came on mains to help them kill cp and they bragged about "beating cp 75v110" for like a year lmfao. They have never been #1 matched in either server for longer than 2 weeks at a time and when they do have success in clanwars their autism goes out of control and they end up with no preps for months again.

it is a hilarious cycle to watch

Didnt read, but im glad that i hurt ur feelings so easily m8.

Btw loc on tlp?

What rivals did tlp fight for eop you actual broccoli lmfao.. pretty sure it was the other way around & eop helped tlp with fo/sv/fi alliance LOL

EoP has consistently been in top 3 since they dethroned FI back in 2k14/15, i dont remember being on life support l0

I don't remember EOP ever being relevant during the entire foe vs tlp rivalry. Matter of fact if it wasn't for tlp closing you would still be on hanu and company dick to this day.

broken so easily lmfao?

typical tbh

:hehehe:

Cbf writing paragraphs atm, but yep i agree tlp is ded, youre an actual bundle of twigsgot irl and your clan pulls 30 on weekends and survive by doing 20v20 preps in clw, just turn into a team then LOL.

lmao yea your mad

I made your entire clan to log on sharkbrew to quote me with ONE POST, and im mad..heh.

Cbf writing paragraphs atm, but yep i agree tlp is ded, youre an actual bundle of twigs irl and your clan pulls 30 on weekends and survive by doing 20v20 preps in clw, just turn into a team then LOL.

when outta content (eop doesn't have that much tbh just a bunch of propaganda and big numbers over the years)    just try and slander other clans lol

saw this one coming an hour ago